Pokémon GO!

iOwN

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's a lot of conflicting information on the internet about the rings (when actually catching them) and the rustling leaves.

Some sites are saying you want to throw your ball when the rings at its narrowest, but I keep getting a 'nice' throw when its at the widest.

Also some sites saying that the rustling leaves there's pkmn nearby, but I can be sat on the leaves for a solid hour and get nothing. Meanwhile, something will jump me in the middle of nowhere with no leaves in sight...

Also, one site is saying that the three pkmn that it previews as nearby are the nearest (left = near, right = far) but others say that it's done based on when you actually select the three previewed to show all of them nearby...

Seems to be a few Dratini around me :think: I've caught two now and seen two more in the last five minutes. Could get me a Dragonite :francis:

Got a Dragonair already :p Need another 91 candies for a Dragonite. Then I'll be ready to dominate the gyms :devil:

Edited by Metdevil

Really pissed at this game. Got home from work around 2am this morning, and it showed a Pikachu close by. However, I was too tired to go track it down. Now it's gone. Haven't seen it since. :(

i havent even seen pikachu yet :( I read that you can get him as a starter but i have no idea if that's true. i don't even remember where i read it. i was just browsing the net for tips for this game and read it along the way.

Am I the only one who has caught loads and amazing pokemon (I have a freaking Arcanine) by only playing in my house? I don't really see the need of getting out, driving a freaking 20 minute ride in order to visit a gym or catch pokemon in general. It's just...just pretty stupid imo.

Am I the only one who has caught loads and amazing pokemon (I have a freaking Arcanine) by only playing in my house? I don't really see the need of getting out, driving a freaking 20 minute ride in order to visit a gym or catch pokemon in general. It's just...just pretty stupid imo.

There's an endless supply of Evees and Zubats in my apartment. The best one I've caught here is a Ponyta, but yeah, getting out and exploring is much better for finding them (and funner!).

Just started. Haven't left my house. I have a Squirtle (13), Weedle (10), Pidgey (48), Rattata (42), Nidoran F (36) and Spearow (39). I have six more weeks working at a summer camp, so I'll be taking A LOT of steps the next few weeks haha.

Edit: Zubat (25) is mine.

Edit2: Evolved my Pidgey. Now I have a 142 Pidgeotto!

Edited by mcolwander90

There's an endless supply of Evees and Zubats in my apartment. The best one I've caught here is a Ponyta, but yeah, getting out and exploring is much better for finding them (and funner!).

These Zubats are everywhere as it seems :p I have a Golbat right now and I'm gutted that we cannot evolve it into a Crobat. That'd be awesome.

As far as i'm concerned, there are a lot of Sandscrews, Meowths and Zubats (of course) in my apartment. When I use the Incense there are an awful lot of Rhyhorns appearing so that's nice.

I know I won't be doing that anytime soon as I'm still pretty uncomfortable with the whole AR gaming idea, but you never know. Overall though, that's a pretty cool game.

People in the UK are coping with the delay for them in classic sarcastic style, these are the few I've seen that have made me smile :p

I've been waiting so long for Pokemon Go Clefairy evolved without the use of a moon stone

I've been waiting so long for Pokemon Go Snorlax woke up naturally and well rested

I've been waiting so long for Pokemon Go I can choose Charizard as my starter Pokemon

I've been waiting so long for Pokemon Go a metapod finally beat another metapod in battle

I've been waiting so long for Pokemon Go Metapod has started to soften

Ran out of balls and phone is shut off til 2 weeks when I can catch up Bill. No stops near with with WiFi. And several to catch here in my place but can't! Need more balls!

Went to two malls today so I figured I'd get up to lvl 5 and find a gym to finally battle, but I conveniently ran out of balls about 400 exp right before. With plenty of Pokemon about and two gyms in my view I was enticed to shell out real money to play the game. I wonder if that's part of the design or if I need to stop letting my five year olds try to catch the things and waste balls on me. And the gym was still too far away so I lost out anyway.

People in the UK are coping with the delay for them in classic sarcastic style, these are the few I've seen that have made me smile :p

I've been waiting so long for Pokemon Go Clefairy evolved without the use of a moon stone

I've been waiting so long for Pokemon Go Snorlax woke up naturally and well rested

I've been waiting so long for Pokemon Go I can choose Charizard as my starter Pokemon

I've been waiting so long for Pokemon Go a metapod finally beat another metapod in battle

I've been waiting so long for Pokemon Go Metapod has started to soften

Everyone is downloading an apk and I'm just here with my iPhone and Pokémonless

Went to two malls today so I figured I'd get up to lvl 5 and find a gym to finally battle, but I conveniently ran out of balls about 400 exp right before. With plenty of Pokemon about and two gyms in my view I was enticed to shell out real money to play the game. I wonder if that's part of the design or if I need to stop letting my five year olds try to catch the things and waste balls on me. And the gym was still too far away so I lost out anyway.

Pokestops give you free pokeballs, so you just need to find one or two and stock up. I have 5 that I can reach in one location, so I just go there and pile up every few days..lol..