Pokémon GO!

iOwN

Some 19 girl found a body in a river while searching for a Pokemon in the location. There are some people sadly joking about it and if she caught the Pokemon and if it was a ghost type.

Wyoming teen stumbles on dead body while playing Pokémon Go | The Verge

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They need to add more Pokemon Gym locations because half of them are in restricted areas and there is like wtf for the coins needing to be obtained by keeping gyms for 21 hours or the "paying" for them. They should do stuff like Pokemon Shuffle where you get coins every day and every X number of days you log in a row you get more coins than usual for that 1 particular day.

Disrespectful shit-stains :mad:

They need to add more Pokemon Gym locations because half of them are in restricted areas and there is like wtf for the coins needing to be obtained by keeping gyms for 21 hours or the "paying" for them. They should do stuff like Pokemon Shuffle where you get coins every day and every X number of days you log in a row you get more coins than usual for that 1 particular day.

But that would cut into microtransaction sales and they certainly can't have that. Gotta buy 'em all!

Edited by mjc0961

I can see a cemetery from my window, I wonder if that'll be a gym :think:

Another Police Department has told people to stop trying to catch Sandshrew in the station as well :rofl:

I'm honestly starting to wonder if the developers of the game shouldn't pay more attention to the maps and block the app from finding anything in cemeteries, hospitals, police stations, etc. If the players of this game can't stop themselves from being complete and total idiots, maybe the developers need to step in and stop their game from working in areas where people wandering around playing would be a huge disruption to vital services (or just plain disrespectful).

In addition to someone getting killed playing this, I wonder how long until someone gets arrested or at least gets their ass beaten for playing somewhere that they clearly shouldn't play.

I'm honestly starting to wonder if the developers of the game shouldn't pay more attention to the maps and block the app from finding anything in cemeteries, hospitals, police stations, etc. If the players of this game can't stop themselves from being complete and total idiots, maybe the developers need to step in and stop their game from working in areas where people wandering around playing would be a huge disruption to vital services (or just plain disrespectful).

In addition to someone getting killed playing this, I wonder how long until someone gets arrested or at least gets their ass beaten for playing somewhere that they clearly shouldn't play.

This would fall under the category of 'protecting people from themselves' and I just can't approve of that. :whistle:

If someone dies, gets arrested, or beaten up because of Pokemon Go! ... let's be honest... they weren't going to make it very far anyways. If this mobile app didn't get them, another one would eventually anyways.

I'm just a little annoyed that there are some trainers you can't beat because their Pokemon are undefeatable. You can't be defeated as well, but since they are the leaders of a gym, you're not able to get their place :(

Hope they are going to fix that bug soon.

Edited by Haptism

Damn, this sounds so awesome. But I just know that it'll have all of the 800-something pokemon... Back in my day, there were 150 pokemon and a rumor involving a level 80 Machoke using strength...

The state that Pokemon is in now, I'd be fucking ecstatic to encounter a Pidgey or Ratata...

Niantic may have taken this a step too far. I started four days ago and all I've found is Pidgeys and Rattatas :rofl:

Though I was roaming around a sports field with two friends last night at 11PM and we all caught Dratinis :dance:

Started playing this yesterday, with a friend, and we've had more fun walking around my town and collecting Pokemon. LOL! There are like 7 Pokestops, and a gym, within a five minute walk of my house!

My only gripe so far is that the Pokemon variation is very limited. I've seen the same handful the whole time, with maybe a new Pokemon here and there. You'd think if I went down by the lake, I'd see more water Pokemon, but that doesn't seem to be the case thus far.