Digital version glitches?

Gethron

Don't waste your money, the Digital version is much buggier than the retail disc and comes with at least 2 additional glitchy trophies. Plus you are doubly screwed if it comes with the DLC because that breaks one of the MP trophies which is a pain to fix if it does glitch.

Edited by Terminator
Update.

• 1 month later...

I could never find a new disc version locally so I had to buy the PSN version.

It looks like I have the old boots glitch for Jackal tape #10. I see conflicting reports that it doesn't block you out of the trophy if you turn all of them in, it is just a pain in knowing if you have them all or not. Is that right?

Apart from that most of the glitchiness has been in my favour with a few unlocking much earlier than they should. I just hope that (B)Wages of Conflict doesn't glitch....

• 9 months later...
Don't waste your money, the Digital version is much buggier than the retail disc and comes with at least 2 additional glitchy trophies. Plus you are doubly screwed if it comes with the DLC because that breaks one of the MP trophies which is a pain to fix if it does glitch.

Terminator how did you fix that multiplayer trophy I played on every map and no trophy I took a break after so I need some help on getting that to pop

• 3 weeks later...
Other than replaying all the ranked MP maps, I'm out of ideas. Do you have the digital or retail copy?

I never got the Safari Glitch because I played it safe and never installed the DLC. If you have been glitched, then you have no choice but to uninstall everything, then reinstall the game minus the DLC and replay every ranked map from scratch :(.

Edited by Terminator
Update.