Platinum Difficulty Rating  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Platinum Difficulty Rating

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_rating_na.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 0.00

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
  5. Vote with honesty and integrity.

• 2 months later...

Rated this a 5. The hardest parts of the game (as in the most frustrating) are the oda quests and even more important the lack of information for the game (other than the heavily butchered google translate pages). If your familiar with the "Warring States Era" in Japan then that knowledge (which I didn't) will definitely help you. Keep in mind that IF you download DLC pack 1 (the one with a trophy pack in it) this may alter the requirements for platinum (I installed it and I had to play DLC missions in order to do 100% oda quests). I am not 100% sure on this, if anyone can verify please let me know so I can change this.

• 4 months later...

You do actually need to do the quests added in by the DLC to get the platinum, not get the DLC trophies themselves of course, but the added content they added must also be completed for you to get 100% in your mission list. However the added content isn't exactly hard and the added dates actually can make getting/doing some of the missions easier.

Overall a 5 does seem good. The game can be hard to understand at first, it's long as hell to get to the platinum and actually conquering the map (required for two trophies) can be draining. The Shimazu, Hojo, and Nanbu/Date at end game are bound to have gigantic land and armies for you to beat which can take a lot of time for you to chew through. You can switch everything to the easiest settings to make it easier of course, but playing it like that for 100+ hours is ummm...

• 1 year later...

Sorry if i am posting on wrong thread but i can't find for vita version. I voted for 3/10 as i am played the vanilla without dlc. The problem is the version which i played was a chinese version and i can't read chinese character at all but i can read japanese so it can help a little bit at least for naming :rolleyes:

Almost forgot this game very laggy on vita when crowded and sometime memory leaked occured.