• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

This is a solid 1

some has voted 10 because glitched trophy and other 7 because waiting for patches

People we are talking about Platinum Difficulty Rating

Anyway, if i voted metal gear phatom pain a 2, this is a solid 1.

But if you dont know how to drive or fight :) it will be a 2 or 3 for you

Everything is too easy and you can even run to your car and they will follow and you can kill lots of enemy before entering a camp

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

With the exception of glitches with challenges, this game would easily be a 1 out of 10. There's no difficulty settings, very few missions, and even before the halfway point I was so OP due to upgrades that nothing could kill me anymore. But because of how completely stupid the challenges are, the amount of time it takes to complete some of them, and the fact there is basically no way to guarantee that your challenges won't glitch - it brings the level of frustration to about a 6. This is easily my favorite game of 2015, but those challenges are BEYOND ridiculous.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm giving Mad Max a 4. I ran into a lot of bugs and glitches to the point where game restart was necessary but none of them affected trophies. The only challenge left for me to do is Dividend - collect 2000 scrap from scrap crews.

There were frame rate drops into single digits in Pink Eye territory, Magnum Opus' defense dropping to zero with highest level armor plates equipped, Max getting trapped and stuck a few times forcing me to reload the game and the harpoon just not working(again, restart).

Other than that it's a solid open world game with great vehicle physics and car combat and terrible on foot combat. You shouldn't have difficulties with the platinum if you always have the highest possible unlocks equipped and fully stock on ammo.

• 1 month later...

Another vote for the 4/10 camp, provided you're spared all the horrible glitches which would force you to start again from scratch.

The game itself is easy but getting the platinum is a very time consuming and tedious task.

Of the +- 75 hours it takes for the platinum only 10 hours are doing the story missions and all the rest is just driving around the map gathering the many hundreds of collectibles and grinding through the endless list of challenges.

Fun game but the story vs collectibles balance should have been much better.

Edited by Vitten