Levels 41-45

[spoiler=1232134][ame]

[/ame]

Levels 46-50

[spoiler=3143215457][ame]

[/ame]

Edited by AMDM

• 2 weeks later...

I only needed help with around 6 levels. Great Walkthrough videos AMDM :thumbsup:

My only suggestion to improve the guide would be to add time stamps for the start of each level; for easy reference, e.g:

Level 1 = 0.00 minutes

Level 2 = 0.25 minutes

Level 3 = 0.49 minutes

Level 4 = 1.17 minutes

Level 5 = 1.33 minutes

Edited by guylian

• 2 weeks later...
Seriously struggling with level #34 i cannot for the life of me shoot diagonally. Pretty damn frustrating. Any tips.

Shooting diagonally helps a lot and is faster, but I think you can also jump to shoot those blocks.

A single jump is enough for the middle ones. You'll need to jump and grab the horizontal blue bars, then jump again to shoot the highest blocks.

Keep practicing and you'll beat this level! ;)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Don't say that, if you have found better videos, link them. But don't say these aren't useful, they helped me in the levels I stuck

I'm not going to link because it's easier to just open youtube ans search for the level you're having a really hard time with. Some of the walkthroughs in the videos posted here are almost luck based and I was so frustrated I searched youtube and immediately found videos of how to go through those levels differently and easier. Finished most of them with a couple of tries.

• 1 month later...

HellaDeck #23...

I have attempted this level at least 50 times on the PSVita and struggling to get the last (furthest) Glorb. Because I have done this level so many times I have perfected the jumps and always collect the Looker to slow down time however I am always a fraction of a second too slow. Watching the video (which I assume was recorded from a PS4) there appears to be quite a bit of difference -- the PSVita appears to allow less time to collect this one?

Has anyone else been able to complete this level on the PSVita?

Is there any other way to collect this last Glorb?

• 4 weeks later...

I'm having trouble with #37, the second jump in particular. You can either use a slanted rocket jump, or use Amy to boost jump over, but neither is working. The vids show Joe targeting without moving, how do you do that? If I aim down/left, I'm always moving. I'm also missing the trick to do the reverse jump with Amy, no idea how to do that.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I had this problem too.

I used Jef only for the first (aiming down) and the last jump (again, aiming down).

For the second one, I chose Amy because the boosted jump was more manageable in my opinion.

Charge the shot, then jump trying to reach the second platform, aim DOWN quickly and shoot (this is the tricky part, you have to be fast), re-aim right to land.