Petition for MW2 to be Remastered

I signed it. I'd love for the whole Modern Warfare series to be remastered. It would be nice to play the multiplayer again without running into so many hackers, but even if they did restore it, I don't think it would be the same as it was for the year or two when the servers were at their most active.

• 7 months later...
Apparently it's going to happen, xbox's Major Nelson and one of Infinity Wards developers have both confirmed in separate tweets.

Modern Warfare 2 is being Remastered - Larry Hryb and Infinity Ward

That's fake. You're believing a random website nobody ever heard of and major gaming news websites never reported of this planned release. You can even look up Infinity Ward's twitter account, scoure through all of their tweets of 2016 and 2015 (they only have few and which I just looked at) and that tweet doesn't exist. Whole lot of photoshop in there.

That's fake. You're believing a random website nobody ever heard of and major gaming news websites never reported of this planned release. You can even look up Infinity Ward's twitter account, scoure through all of their tweets of 2016 and 2015 (they only have few and which I just looked at) and that tweet doesn't exist. Whole lot of photoshop in there.

So, with Modern Warfare Remastered all but confirmed by Activision, it seems I may have been correct about MW2 after all eh...

Well that's for MW1 not MW 2 ;)

Yes I'm aware of that, but look at my older post and there's a link to MW2 remastered, which when I posted it I was immediately shot down, told how it was fake and pretty much called an idiot. Even if that particular link is fake I'd say it's pretty likely MW2 will now happen.

So, with Modern Warfare Remastered all but confirmed by Activision, it seems I may have been correct about MW2 after all eh...

Correct about MW2? By how? Might want to re-read your sentence doesn't make sense.

Yes I'm aware of that, but look at my older post and there's a link to MW2 remastered, which when I posted it I was immediately shot down, told how it was fake and pretty much called an idiot. Even if that particular link is fake I'd say it's pretty likely MW2 will now happen.

And your link still has nothing legit as I stated I checked Infinity Ward's twitter feed and any other major gaming websites would have reported about it.