Rate the Trophy Difficulty  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the Trophy Difficulty

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_rating_na.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 0.00

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
  5. Vote with honesty and integrity.

• 9 months later...

7. It's a short game, but it has a couple of trophies that raise the difficulty (Agent of Chaos and Elite Fighter). Agent of Chaos in particular depends on a random level, which is already hard but can get harder if you are unlucky.

All the 100000 score trophies are easy with Lucky Cats.

• 1 year later...

Give it a 9. I've spend around 10 hours for the Agent of chaos trophy. This trophy is annoying because its all depending on luck. Sometimes when I finish jumping the witch suddenly occur and there is no way to avoid it , and the chain time is very tight if the bear occur. Summon 2 magic lamp will made this trophy easier.

• 2 months later...

6/10

I primarily played through this with my friend. We would get at least 200k points per level with our Lucky Cats

We had to do Agent of Chaos solo due to bad de-sync that would break our chain despite none of us actually getting hit. Agent of Chaos took me a bit longer than it should have due to me not being used to playing solo, and other annoying things such as wizards spawning where you jump (I lost several 150+ chains because of this)

Overall the game is pretty solid with its mechanics, enjoyable, and shouldn't prove too much of a challenge should you have a craving for URs

• 1 month later...

7/10, quite fun and a little bit challenging game, had a nice time with it, the only hard trophy is the Agent of Chaos one, basically you need good luck with it and pray you don't get a wave of enemies that involves the flying ones right at the top of the screen cause basically you are screwed, for the waves that involves a lot of wizards and witches use the spells but be careful cause you might mess it up since the gap of time between the last enemy killed and the new ones might fuck your combo so be careful with them. Overall it wasn't that hard and it was quite short :)

• 4 months later...
Give it a 9. I've spend around 10 hours for the Agent of chaos trophy. This trophy is annoying because its all depending on luck. Sometimes when I finish jumping the witch suddenly occur and there is no way to avoid it , and the chain time is very tight if the bear occur. Summon 2 magic lamp will made this trophy easier.

I used a Lamp and Crown since the Crown doubles your normal punch damage and makes the area of effect huge until you die, even the dinosaur went down pretty fast while using it. I also tried to have a hammer on me or the owl just in case one of those high flyers came up with nothing left, hammer will kill any bird in 1 hit.

• 3 years later...

Voted 8

Τhe hardest trophy is Agent of Chaos which requires to do a kill streak of 200 enemies with a tight chain time and of course and without getting hit,the hardest part is  the random waves of enemies, some of them are easy and some hard....what sucks is that some specific enemies like mages witches and shits like this that  spawn in front of you when you run or when you jump🤬🤬🤬 .... i used magic lamp which is very important and helped a lot ,overall  it requires training patience and a bit of luck, at the end i did a chain of 250 kills ,as for the rest trophies they are easy....

Edited by oderpas