Everybody's Gone to the Rapture ~ Trophy Guide & Roadmap

I have no idea why I could do this, but I could. I made a video and I contacted The Chinese Room and let them know something fucky was up. Thankfully after I glitched into the ending, my save allowed me to continue from where I was previously -- though having the ending spoiled early was lame (I was somewhere in Little Tipworth, late, but still). I guess anyone who plans to be methodical searching around forests and such should beware not to spoil anything because you could get here as early as the beginning of Frank.

Edited by agoefmythology

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no idea why I could do this, but I could. I made a video and I contacted The Chinese Room and let them know something fucky was up. Thankfully after I glitched into the ending, my save allowed me to continue from where I was previously -- though having the ending spoiled early was lame (I was somewhere in Little Tipworth, late, but still). I guess anyone who plans to be methodical searching around forests and such should beware not to spoil anything because you could get here as early as the beginning of Frank.

Aaaaaaaaahh, I went up that hill as well at the start of the video where the trees are slightly above the ground level but I never considered it would let me walk right across the field towards the observatory. I went to the right towards Yaughton if I recall.

Aaaaaaaaahh, I went up that hill as well at the start of the video where the trees are slightly above the ground level but I never considered it would let me walk right across the field towards the observatory. I went to the right towards Yaughton if I recall.

It's a pretty expansive area actually, there's a sort of power station near the lake and you run right up into the other side of the campground -- there's no story material, of course, but the entire area is pretty well designed for something, I assume, not intended to be walked into. I also followed the backtrack path outside the fence to Yaughton; when I was first messing around it took me ages to decide if I truly wasn't supposed to be here, lol.

Edited by agoefmythology

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/GuideStuck_Plat.gif

Congratulations :).

Don't forget to post in the guide updates thread here: Updates Needed on a Main Site Trophy Guide or Roadmap? Let us know here. if you ever make any updates to your guide :). If you add any Trophy Tags or find any that are missing or incorrect, either here or on the Main Site version(s) of the Guide, then please tell us here: http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/guide-central/268887-missing-incorrect-trophy-tags-reporting-thread.html.

I want to save a play through. I got all collectibles on this last run, now I'm in the last town. Through the play I didn't do anything but get collectibles, I rushed through to them and would occasionally run into the balls of light but those were unavoidable

I want to save a play through. I got all collectibles on this last run, now I'm in the last town. Through the play I didn't do anything but get collectibles, I rushed through to them and would occasionally run into the balls of light but those were unavoidable

"Ending a story arc" is when you trigger all of the 'tilt your controller' story events in an area. After doing so, there will be some kind of video/audio cue that the final 'tilt' event is now available in an area, such as the church bells ringing in area 1, the air raid siren in area 3 and the P.A. announcement in area 4. Triggering the final 'tilt' scene in that area will complete the story arc. You'll know it's the final scene because you have to hold the 'tilt' much longer than normal, and it's usually accompanied by a long slow walk in the dark with a lit up path on the ground.

Something wrong is going on over here. I have no idea what's going on, but my trophies are not unlocking at all in EGttR. :/

I have deleted the game data and savegame and reinstaled everything back. Nothing has changed. I have also searched through internet and trophy focused websites to try find out sth and still nothing.

What the heck?

Edited by Long3n

Something wrong is going on over here. I have no idea what's going on, but my trophies are not unlocking at all in EGttR.

So even the trophies for waiting in a phone booth for 3 minutes, or standing around doing nothing for 10 minutes aren't popping? If so, that's pretty strange, might be something to do with your game install or maybe a glitch on your console. Not entirely sure what to suggest though, have never run into something like that.

So even the trophies for waiting in a phone booth for 3 minutes, or standing around doing nothing for 10 minutes aren't popping? If so, that's pretty strange, might be something to do with your game install or maybe a glitch on your console. Not entirely sure what to suggest though, have never run into something like that.
Yes. None at all. :/

Thanks swotam for the complete roadmap and collection of guides!

Thanks Seibei4211 for the collector's guides!

Thanks PS4Trophies Wozamil for the backtrack, completionist an Radio enthusiast video guides! (Subscribed to your channel, great guides with good commentary!)

Needless to say I got my platinum thanks to you 3! :applause:

"Ending a story arc" is when you trigger all of the 'tilt your controller' story events in an area. After doing so, there will be some kind of video/audio cue that the final 'tilt' event is now available in an area, such as the church bells ringing in area 1, the air raid siren in area 3 and the P.A. announcement in area 4.

I wonder if i've messed up: i got lost after just starting Lizzie's arc, and ran into the start of Stephen's. After some more wondering around i came to the station and triggered Lizzie's cutscene which i assume is supposed to be her end-of-arc one - where she calls Stephen on the station phone. But it didn't get dark and no fireflies-lit path appeared for me. Maybe that's because i did not trigger her other scenes, i don't know.

My question is - was that actually her end-of-arc, did i botch it?

I wonder if i've messed up: i got lost after just starting Lizzie's arc, and ran into the start of Stephen's. After some more wondering around i came to the station and triggered Lizzie's cutscene which i assume is supposed to be her end-of-arc one - where she calls Stephen on the station phone. But it didn't get dark and no fireflies-lit path appeared for me. Maybe that's because i did not trigger her other scenes, i don't know.

My question is - was that actually her end-of-arc, did i botch it?

No, that's one of Stephen's story arcs.

All of Lizzie's arcs are in the lakeside campground area. Her final one will be in the main hall building in the center of the area. You will hear an announcement over the speakers saying 'Everyone please come to the main hall' or something like that.

The one with her on the phone in the train station is actually Stephens final story bit, but Stephen is unique in that you can do his 4 story bits in any order. Once you do all 4 of his, you will see electricity pulsing along the power lines leading to the bunker.

Thanks! Glad i don't have to start over because of getting lost =)

Unless your game glitches in some way, there is nothing that will cause you to have to start over.

The exception to this is entering the bunker at the end, as that is a point of no return, but you can do anything else in any order you want.

The worst thing that can happen is that you will have to wander all over hell and back, if you missed something, and don't know what it is.

... Stephen is unique in that you can do his 4 story bits in any order.

Are you sure about that? I've been through multiple times now and taken different routes most of the time and I don't recall arriving at a point I know an echo exists but been unable to activate it.

edit: About the unique to Stephen part I mean.

Are you sure about that? I've been through multiple times now and taken different routes most of the time and I don't recall arriving at a point I know an echo exists but been unable to activate it.

edit: About the unique to Stephen part I mean.

I mean that Stephen doesn't have a 'final' echo that only shows up after you've done all the others. Going into the bunker takes the place of that.

Everyone else has 4-5 echoes which you can do in any order, and then a 'final' event echo happens.

Thanks for the guide and tips, videos were a big help.

however, i think 4 steps suggested by the guide are too much. It's more efficient to check the completionist video at the end of the first run before the bunker because if you've played on your own you probably missed only a few things and those are easy to pick up without starting a new playthrough.

I think a general playthorugh with a save back up before the bunker is fine. Take the back roads to the beginning of the game, then sweep up the leftovers - if you are still able to activate the auto-stories after completing a segment of the story.

The only issue is game auto saving perhaps. If you exhaust all the main story, there is no auto-save points left i think.

I think a general playthorugh with a save back up before the bunker is fine. Take the back roads to the beginning of the game, then sweep up the leftovers - if you are still able to activate the auto-stories after completing a segment of the story.

The only issue is game auto saving perhaps. If you exhaust all the main story, there is no auto-save points left i think.

Yes, correct. I saved just before entering the bunker and I have been all over the map in some weird places - but no more saves.

Every time I start the game, I am back at the bunker. Thankfully, there are the backtracker footpaths to get around 'quickly'.

• 2 weeks later...

Exactly what I did - didn't take all that long, better than doing Completionist in a second playthrough, in which I got all the radios first trophy and then competed Stephen's story first trophy. I did get probably 75% of them in the first one playing through the story before the cleanup.

I did complete the story first, then reloaded outside the bunker and did cleanup...wasn't going to put off going into the bunker after all that!

Edited by Randall Flagg