Your Last Gaming Victory

There is co op for the dlc on UC3. It's fun but a couple of the trophies are tough. We just got the overseer trophy. That was tough and a great victory.

Ohh I see, wouldve been great if the whole game was co-op. Beautiful game.

My last victory was not having Where's My Cape? in Saints Row IV glitch on me. After everything Ive read about this trophy I was kinda anxious that the same thing would happen to me, but I did exactly as the roadmap suggested and it unlocked for me. The Platinum is within reach :applause:

My last victory was getting through the Defiled Chalice Dungeon in Bloodborne. Defeating the Watch Dog of the Old Lords and Amygdala with half health proved to be rather difficult for me.

Doing this eventually led to me getting Yharnam, Pthumerian Queen (G). It's ridiculous how easy the Great Pthumeru Ihyll Chalice Dungeon and the Queen were compared to the bosses in the Defiled Chalice Dungeon.

Edited by radiohead06

Just did a no damage kill of Monsoon on Metal Gear Rising on Hard. I wanted to do it as a practice run for my Revengeance playthrough and found it a lot easier than I was expecting. It only took about 30 minutes to get the strategy down. With the Sai and Pincer blades it was very easy compared to my first time fighting him.