Your Last Gaming Victory

As the title says what is your latest gaming victory. Beat a boss, someone online, found that collectable that's been eluding you for awhile. Does not have to be trophy related just a victory you've had recently.

Great idea for a thread, friend. :applause: :)

For me, I got past an annoying puzzle in Pirates of the Carribbean: At World's End and I am leveling up my Pokemon for Darkrai's escalation battle that starts tomorrow in Pokemon Shuffle.

I managed to beat Naked Jehuty and Zoradius in Zone of the Enders 2. It wasn't hard, but I was a bit scared because Jehuty can kill you in two hits.

I also got the plat in both ZoE 1 and 2 now and I'm happy with that because I've had this in mind for a long time. I didn't even plan to get the one in 2 at first, but I just figured I'd try it. Very glad it worked out!

I managed to not fall asleep or get mad while doing my platinum playthrough of Tomb Raider: Underworld. The game froze on me twice and I called it a piece of shit, but I was pretty calm despite. The game should have been named "Tomb Raider: Collectibles" because that was where most of the development time went it seemed like.

I managed to not fall asleep or get mad while doing my platinum playthrough of Tomb Raider: Underworld. The game froze on me twice and I called it a piece of shit, but I was pretty calm despite. The game should have been named "Tomb Raider: Collectibles" because that was where most of the development time went it seemed like.

I agree. I started that on my old account, but found it pretty boring. I nearly got the (P) but then my PS3 died when I was playing Sniper Elite V2. :confused:

-------------------------

In other gaming victories, I have picked where I am gonna buy my PS4 from, a week on Thursday. :dance:

Well, I beat Bastion today. Not too much of a victory as the game itself is pretty easy. However, the difficult parts are still ahead of me. I doubt this will be the last I mention Bastion here haha.

Also, last week I managed to snag a reserve on the MGS5 collector's edition. Or was it the week before? There was about a 24 hour period where it was available at Gamestop's website (maybe elsewhere too). I kept telling my older brother it would show up again, after not reserving it during the original run, and he thought I was an idiot for waiting. Ha! My gaming premonitions rarely fail me!

Edited by mcolwander90

Kicked Darth Vader's ass on Sith Master difficulty in Star Wars: The Force Unleashed.

Yes I used cheats, but he still kicked MY ass about 7-9 times. Beating the game on Sith Master difficulty was all I needed to do to get my 12th platinum trophy.

After getting my ass beat and after finally getting Vader's health bar really low, I was so focused on winning I actually yelled out loud "DIE, YOU SON OF A BITCH!!!". Afterward, it was all smooth-sailing QTE.