Strong Badia the Free Walkthrough

http://i.imgur.com/U9o9Ow3.jpg

SBCG4AP Episode 2: Strong Badia the Free

Strong House

1) Go into Strong Sad's room & talk to him (1/13 A Sad of many times)

2) Talk to Strong Sad about the invisible fence twice (2/13 A Sad of many times)

3) Go into Strong Sad's bathroom & interact with the shower (3/13 A Sad of many times)

4) Take the towel

5) Go to the kitchen, examine the cereal box to get the eye patch (1/7 I'm a Stylin Machine)

6) Go into Strong Bad's room & get the crown from the shelf

7) Take the metal detector

8) Go down stairs to the basement & interact with the dryer & you will get cargo pants (2/7 I'm a Stylin Machine)

9) Get the pillow

10) Go into the TV room & take the stuffing coming out of the couch

11) Go back up to Strong Sad's room & use the pillow with Strong Sad (4/13 A Sad of many times)

12) Go into the computer room & interact with the window

13) Use the towel, crown, pillow & stuffing with the statue (Long Burn the King should unlock)

Strong Badia

1) Go Left & pick up the map

2) Go to the Maps & minions box & interact with it

3) Talk to the cheat using all options

4) Use the metal detector at the left hand side of the area about half way up to find the Strongbadia Shirt (3/7 I'm a Stylin Machine)

5) Use the metal detector again near the fence at the right & you will find an ancient power strip

6) Interact with the box next to the white fence to find a page from the Algebros manual (1/4 Learning is Fun!)

7) Continue right until you find the stick, then use the metal detector to the left of the stick to find a tuning fork.

8) Continue right until you reach Bub's Concession Stand, interact with the bush next to it to obtain the Concessionstan Flag (1/8 I Can Start My Own United Nations!)

9) Talk to Bub using all options

10) interact with the Brick Wall to the left to get a Strongbadia Flag (2/8 I Can Start My Own United Nations!)

11) press :triangle: to access the map & go to the bleak house

The Bleak House

1) Interact with the mailbox to find a part of the Algebros manual (2/4 Learning is Fun!)

2) Interact with the box to find a medal

3) Go upstairs to Strong Sad's room, interact with the shelf to find a Cave girl Squad card (1/4 The Secret Scrolls)

4) Interact with the box under Strong Sad's bed to find a Bleak House Flag (3/8 I Can Start My Own United Nations!)

5) Pick up the fake sword

6) Talk to Strong Sad about Strongbadia (5/13 A Sad of many times)

7) Talk to Strong Sad about Bleak House (6/13 A Sad of many times)

8) Use Fake sword on Strong Sad (7/13 A Sad of many times)

9) Talk to Strong Sad about Bleak House again (8/13 A Sad of many times)

10) Access the map & go to The Cheat & Tirerea

The Cheat & Tirerea

1) Use the Medal on the Cheat

2) Interact with the Tire to obtain the Cheat & Tirerea Flag (4/8 I Can Start My Own United Nations!)

3) Use the lighter on the Maps & Minions box (1/13 Burninating the countryside)

4) Access the map & return to the bleak house

The Bleak House (2)

1) Use the metal detector straight away to find the 3 ring binder

2) Go into the house & go to the living room. Use the lighter on the smoke detector (2/13 Burninating the countryside)

3) Use the lighter on the barred window to obtain another Cave Girl Squad Card (2/4 The Secret Scrolls)

4) Go into Strong Bad's room & use the lighter on Strong Bad's bed (pile of rubbish in corner) (3/13Burninating the countryside

5) Go to Strong Sad's room & use the lighter on the Strong Sad's Flag, bill of rights & Constitution (6/13 Burninating the countryside)

6) Talk to Strong Sad about Strongbadia (9/13 A Sad of many times)

7) Access the map & go to Homesar reservation

Edited by Terminator
Editorial Sweep.
  • Like 1

Homesyar Reservation

1) Use the fake sword on Strong Sad (10/13 A Sad of many times)

2) Use the tuning fork on Strong Sad (11/13 A Sad of many times)

3) Interact with the bush to find the Homestar Reservation Flag (5/8 I Can Start My Own United Nations!)

4) Use the lighter on the bush (7/13 Burninating the countryside

5) Use the metal detector to the right of the cave to find a Cave Girl Squad card (3/4 The Secret Scrolls)

6) Talk to Strong Sad about drink

7) Talk to Strong Sad about illness

8) Use the lighter on the thermometer

9) Use the Strong Bad doll on Strong Sad

10) Talk to Homestar & select the Strong Bad with hat option

11) Take the Pretendix from Home Sad

12) Access the map & go to concessionstan

Concessionstan

1) Go round the back of Bub's & use the door

2) Use the pretendix

3) Access the map & go back to Homstar reservation

Homestar Reservation(2)

1) Use the power strip, tuning fork, 3 ring binder & jar piece on the Mysterious Pylon

2) Talk to Homesar & ask him to join Strongbadia

3) You will automatically move to Marzistar (The Peoples Republic of Marzistar should unlock)

Marzistar

1) Use the metal detector near the onions in the back garden to find the flag of Marzistar (6/8 I Can Start My Own United Nations!)

2) Go to the front of the house & interact with the mailbox to find a piece of the Algebros manual (3/4 Learning is Fun!)

3) Access the map & go to PomPomerania

Pompomerania

1) Interact with the box to find the last part of the Algebros manual (4/4 - Learning is Fun! should unlock)

2) Talk to PomPom use all available options

3) Talk to Bubs & order Bull Honkey (middle one) [/b]twice[/b] & you will receive the Pompomerania flag (7/8 I Can Start My Own United Nations!)

4) Go to the DJ booth & take the glow stick

5) Use the lighter on the Kimono (8/13 Burninating the countryside)

6) Go back to Bubs & order the glowing drink

7) Use the glow stick on the drink

8) Go over to where pompom is & use the fake sword on the real sword

9) Access the map & fo to Country

Country

1) Use the metal detector near the flag pole to find the country flag (100% - I Can Start My Own United Nations! should unlock)

2) Use the lighter on the Skull next to the flag pole (9/13 Burninating the countryside)

3) Talk to the Cheat about Strongbadia

4) Use the lighter on the skull next to the Cheat (10/13 Burninating the countryside)

5) use the lighter on the pile of skulls next to Strong Mad (11/13 Burninating the countryside)

6) Use the sword on the ice head

7) Use the sword on the fire head

8) Use the sword on the ice head

9) You will automatically be transported to Marzistar (It's Good to be king{/B] should unlock)

Marzistar(2)

1) Talk to Strong Sad (12/13 A Sad of many times)

2) Talk to Homestar using all options.

3) Put Tony Stony in the Poopslovakia slot & talk to Homestar to do the draft

4) Talk to each member of the army (Attention!!! should unlock)

6) You will automatically move to the Castle

The Castle

1) Check the fridge in the throne to find the kings spare beard (4/7 I'm a Stylin Machine)

2) Use the lighter on the candles to the right (12/13 Burninating the countryside)

3) Interact with the ex-fish 3 times & you will receive the final Cave Girl Squad card (4/4 - The Secret Scrolls should unlock)

4) Go to the computer room & unplug the lappy to receive a spare crown (5/7 I'm a Stylin Machine)

5) Go to the computer room & plug the lappy back in. Go into templates>food orders & send an email to thepizz@virtualpizz.biz for 'lectric boots then exit

6) interact with the box to get the boots (6/7 I'm a Stylin Machine)

7) use the lappy & send an email to theoftown@strongbadshouse.res about a tax on creamy ding snack cakes for 40 million 40 thousand & 44 dollars per item.

8) Go to the throne room & use the Deluxe Maps & minions board

9) Play the mini-game. Check http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/1444137-post4.html for a step by step guide on how to win the game in less than 10 moves which will unlock Homestarm: Medal of Honorable Mention & It's Not So Good to be the King. You will also collect the Beret while playing the game (7/7 - I'm a Stylin Machine should unlock)

Extended Play

1) Load the extended play save from the main menu

2) Go to Bleak House & go to Strong Sad's room & talk to him (13/13- 100% A Sad of many times should unlock)

3) Go to Strong Bads room & play Algebros obtaining 2000+ points. Check the trophy guide for details: LINK Algebros Master should then unlock

4) Go to Marzistar & use the lighter on the Model United Nations Board 13/13 Burninating the countryside should unlock.

5) Go to Homsar reservation & use the cave to play Cave Girl Squad. Check the trophy guide for a step by step guide on how to get a perfect score The Perfect Evolution of Cave Girl Squad should unlock along with Lord High Fantasticus

Edited by Terminator
Editorial Sweep.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Thanks a lot for the walkthrough. :D

Pompomerania

1) Interact with the box to find the last part of the Algebros manual (4/4 - Learning is Fun! should unlock)

2) Talk to PomPom use all available options

3) Talk to Bubs & order Bull Honkey (middle one) [/b]twice[/b] & you will receive the Pompomerania flag (7/8 I Can Start My Own United Nations!)

4) Go to the DJ booth & take the glow stick

5) Use the lighter on the Kimono (8/13 Burninating the countryside)

6) Go back to Bubs & order the glowing drink

7) Use the glow stick on the drink

8) Go over to where pompom is & use the fake sword on the real sword

9) Access the map & fo to Country

You're missing a step here. You need to drink the glow drink in order for Pompomerania to join Strong Badia and Country to show up on the map.

• 2 weeks later...

Strong Badia

1) Go Left & pick up the map

2) Go to the Maps & minions box & interact with it

3) Talk to the cheat using all options

4) Use the metal detector at the left hand side of the area about half way up to find the Strongbadia Shirt (3/7 I'm a Stylin Machine)

5) Use the metal detector again near the fence at the right & you will find an ancient power strip

6) Interact with the box next to the white fence to find a page from the Algebros manual (1/4 Learning is Fun!)

7) Continue right until you find the stick, then use the metal detector to the left of the stick to find a tuning fork.

8) Continue right until you reach Bub's Concession Stand, interact with the bush next to it to obtain the Concessionstan Flag (1/8 I Can Start My Own United Nations!)

9) Talk to Bub using all options

10) interact with the Brick Wall to the left to get a Strongbadia Flag (2/8 I Can Start My Own United Nations!)

11) press :triangle: to access the map & go to the bleak house

I wasted 20 minutes looking for the map and all you need to do is just pick up the game board in front of the sign you started at. Strong will make a map out of it.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Thanks for the guide!

You're missing a step here. You need to drink the glow drink in order for Pompomerania to join Strong Badia and Country to show up on the map.

And thanks for that! I was wondering why it wasn't showing up on the map.

Edited by Easty

• 1 year later...

The Bleak House (2)

1) Use the metal detector straight away to find the 3 ring binder

2) Go into the house & go to the living room. Use the lighter on the smoke detector (2/13 Burninating the countryside)

3) Use the lighter on the barred window to obtain another Cave Girl Squad Card (2/4 The Secret Scrolls)

4) Go into Strong Bad's room & use the lighter on Strong Bad's bed (pile of rubbish in corner) (3/13Burninating the countryside

5) Go to Strong Sad's room & use the lighter on the Strong Sad's Flag, bill of rights & Constitution (6/13 Burninating the countryside)

6) Talk to Strong Sad about Strongbadia (9/13 A Sad of many times)

7) Access the map & go to Homesar reservation

You missed an important step here. I missed the sad many times trophy. After step 5 you need to BURN the 2 rights of the papers, and than once that's done, you need to talk about Strongbadia. It should say 9/13. And he will call a name.

I talked about it before burning the papers but it didn't count. Also it will give you the new place. I wasted time here and didn't know why the map was not showing up either and had to start over again. Needs to be fixed.

• 2 weeks later...

6) Talk to Strong Sad about Strongbadia (5/13 A Sad of many times)

I just wanted to point out that you need to talk to Strong Sad about BLEAK HOUSE, not Strongbadia to get the 5th A Sad of many names.

I also think you should write in to get the doll from Bubbs as you need to talk to him about the front shop twice to get it.

Besides that, perfect guide, it was incredibly useful. Thank you <3

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...