Modern Warfare 2 have two trophies for collectibles called Enemy Intel and theres 45 of them. They are laptops hidden throughout the game. When playing the single player story, you can go into the pause menu and see how many Enemy Intels there is in the mission and how many of those you allready have. Please note that a few missions don't have any enemy intels, and are not listed in this guide.

The Trophies:

44.jpg The Road Less Traveled (B)

Collect 22 enemy intel items.

If you collect them in order, you'll get this trophy when you get the first Enemy Intel in the mission "The Only Easy Day… Was Yesterday". If you miss an Enemy Intel, you can either use mission select or get it on a different playthrough.

45.jpg Leave No Stone Unturned (B)

Collect 45 enemy intel items.

If you collect them in order, you'll get this trophy when you get the only Enemy Intel in the last mission. If you miss an Enemy Intel, you can either use mission select or get it on a different playthrough. If your looking for a specific chapter, just click the timestamp and you'll get directly to that point in the video.

The Videos:

Part One (1-14)

S.S.D.D. - 1 Enemy Intel -

Team Player - 2 Enemy Intel - 

Cliffhanger - 3 Enemy Intel - 

Takedown - 4 Enemy Intel - 

Wolverines - 4 Enemy Intel - 

Part Two (15-30)

The Hornet's Nest - 4 Enemy Intel 

Exodus - 3 Enemy Intel - 

The Only Easy Day… Was Yesterday - 3 Enemy Intel - 

The Gulag - 4 Enemy Intel - 

Of Their Own Accord - 2 Enemy Intel - 

Part Three (31-45)

Contingency - 3 Enemy Intel - 

Whiskey Hotel - 2 Enemy Intel - 

Loose Ends - 3 Enemy Intel - 

The Enemy Of My Enemy - 2 Enemy Intel - 

Just Like old Times - 4 Enemy Intel - 

Endgame - 1 Enemy Intel - 

Edited by Viper

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

think there's a thread already showing where the intels are at.

EDIT: http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/call-duty-modern-warfare-2/29174-all-enemy-intel-items-locations.html

Those videos aren't made by anyone on this site and is basicly just a thread with videos. This is my guide for it. When it comes to guides, anyone is free to make one and the one that is decided by the guide team to be the best is stuck.

Those videos aren't made by anyone on this site and is basicly just a thread with videos. This is my guide for it. When it comes to guides, anyone is free to make one and the one that is decided by the guide team to be the best is stuck.

oh okay, new info to me

EDIT: here's the pictures for the 22 and 45 intels.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y115/japanmanwhiteboy/TheRoadLessTraveled.jpg

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y115/japanmanwhiteboy/LeaveNoStoneUnturned.jpg

Edited by Smoove187

EDIT: here's the pictures for the 22 and 45 intels.

Thank you. Updated the first thread now. The second video is now up. Will upload the last one tomorrow.

You don't have to get them in order. With some of the intels, you can get them at the very end like in the Wolverines level.

Didn't say you had to. Have also updated the thread about that.

Thanks! i hope this will get stickied! i have 71% done and going to go for intel now :) i like how you dont have to click every single video on different missions :)

Thanks, and if you need to go to a specific mission, just click on the timestamp in the infobar (if you look at the videos on youtube).

Thanks for all the feedback:)

Since last time I posted here, I've added timestamps in the start of each video that will take you directly to one of the other two parts. I've also added links directly to each chapter in this thread. So if you need Enemy Intels on a specific chapter, those links on the timestamps will take you there directly.