Furmins - Trophy Guide & Roadmap

Velvet

geMI5lb.jpg

Overview:

• Estimated trophy difficulty: 1/10 (personal opinion) (Trophy Difficulty Rating)
  • Offline trophies: 14 (9(B), 3(S), 2(G)) (13 base game + 1 DLC)
  • Online trophies: 0
  • Approximate amount of time to 100%: 6-10 hours (Estimated Time to 100%)
  • Minimum number of playthroughs: 0, Level Select is available.
  • Number of missable trophies: 0
  • Glitched trophies: 0
  • Does difficulty affect trophies?: No
  • Do trophies stack?: No
  • Do cheat codes disable trophies?: No Cheat Codes

Introduction

The Furmins are happy-go-lucky creatures living a peaceful existence until one fateful day when their benevolent (and rather large) King falls asleep and rolls over a river, thus forming an impromptu dam that blocks the Furmins' water flow. Without water, the Furmins' very existence is threatened and so too is the existence of their flower plantations! Help the Furmins undertake a perilous, cross-country journey to reach their King and wake him up!

Walkthrough

There are 96 Levels total that you'll need to get all 3 Stars on (108 including the DLC). You get 1 Star for helping all the Furmins reach the goal, 1 for beating the level's Goal Time and 1 for collecting all the sweet candy in each level. You will not need to move anything during as the level plays, only before you hit the Play button. Each level can be replayed via level select should you miss any of the stars.

Step 1:Play through all 96 level of the base game while going for the Candy

Don’t worry about going for the Goal Time on the levels, just work on completing each level while collecting all the candy. This will net you 192 of the 288 Stars. After this step, you will have earned:

• (S) Pocketful of Stars
  • (S) Sackful of Stars
  • (S) Cartful of Stars

Step 2:Clean-Up/Goal Time

If you missed any of the Candy on the levels while playing through them, go back to those now. You have most likely beaten the Goal Time on a handful of levels already. Using level select, go back to the levels in which you do not have the star for the Goal Time. You need to either equal or beat the Goal Time to earn the star. After you have beat the Goal Time in all 96 levels, you will earn:

• (B) Comfortable with the Basics
  • (B) Defender of the Homeland
  • (B) Tenacious Climber
  • (B) Commander of the Fields
  • (B) Poet of the Fall
  • (B) Champion of the Summit
  • (B) Master of the Valley
  • (B) Comic Traveler
  • (B) Learning the Ropes
  • (G) Starshine!

Edited by Terminator
Replaced a missing banner.

Trophy Guide:

f2c.jpg  Starshine! (G) :tagdatetime:

Finish 3 stars on every level

To get 3 Stars on a level, you have to get all the Furmins to the goal, beat the level time and collect all the candy. The difficulty of the levels is not horrendous and since each World only has 12 levels (that are quick), it won’t take too long to get all 3 Stars for every level. See the individual World Star trophies for video guides. You can replay any opened level should you miss any of the stars.

6de.jpg  Pocketful of Stars (S)

Collect 100 stars from levels

See Starshine!

a2d.jpg  Sackful of Stars (S)

Collect 200 stars from levels

See Starshine!

cc7.jpg  Cartful of Stars (S)

Collect 250 stars from levels

See Starshine!

8cd.jpg  Comfortable with the Basics (B) :tagdatetime:

Get 3 stars in all levels in World 1

World 1 is called "Warming Up. This will already be open when you start the game. There are 12 levels total, none of which are too difficult. Get all the Furmins to safety, collect all the candy and beat each level's Goal Time to get all the stars. See the following video for help:

Video credit goes to darksacor. If you found his videos helpful, then give him some love and "like" them!

da1.jpg  Defender of the Homeland (B) :tagdatetime:

Get 3 stars in all levels in World 2

World 2 is called "Homelands". You will need 12 Stars to purchase/open up this World. There are 12 levels total, none of which are too difficult. Get all the Furmins to safety, collect all the candy and beat each level's Goal Time to get all the stars. See the following video for help:

Video credit goes to darksacor.

0b4.jpg  Tenacious Climber (B) :tagdatetime:

Get 3 stars in all levels in World 3

World 3 is called "The Long Ascent". You will need 15 Stars to purchase/open up this World. There are 12 levels total. Get all the Furmins to safety, collect all the candy and beat each level’s Goal Time to get all the stars. See the following video for help:

70d.jpg  Commander of the Fields (B) :tagdatetime:

Get 3 stars in all levels in World 4

World 4 is called "Fields of Furminia". You will need 15 Stars to purchase/open up this World. There are 12 levels total. Get all the Furmins to safety, collect all the candy and beat each level’s Goal Time to get all the stars. See the following video for help:

b30.jpg  Poet of the Fall (B) :tagdatetime:

Get 3 stars in all levels in World 5

World 5 is called "Early Fall". You will need 20 Stars to Purchase/Open up this World. There are 12 levels total. Get all the Furmins to safety, collect all the candy and beat each level’s Goal Time to get all the stars. See the following video for help:

8b1.jpg  Champion of the Summit (B) :tagdatetime:

Get 3 stars in all levels in World 6

World 6 is called "Moonlit Summit". You will need 20 Stars to Purchase/Open up this World. There are 12 levels total. Get all the Furmins to safety, collect all the candy and beat each level’s Goal Time to get all the stars. See the following video for help:

827.jpg  Master of the Valley (B) :tagdatetime:

Get 3 stars in all levels in World 7

World 7 is called "Cool Breeze Valley". You will need 25 Stars to Purchase/Open up this World. There are 12 levels total. Get all the Furmins to safety, collect all the candy and beat each level’s Goal Time to get all the stars. See the following video for help:

275.jpg  Cosmic Traveler (B) :tagdatetime:

Get 3 stars in all levels in World 8

World 8 is called "Cosmic Adventures". This World will be "open" from the start but you need to buy each individual level. Total, you will need 48 Stars to Purchase/Open all 12 Levels. Get all the Furmins to safety, collect all the candy and beat each level's Goal Time to get all the stars. See the following video for help:

0f5.jpg  Learning the Ropes (B) :tagdatetime:

Achieve with 3 stars on any level

This will come naturally as you’re going for Starshine!. You will most likely earn this on the first level of the game. Help all the Furmins, collect all the Candy and beat the Goal Time to earn 3 Stars.

Edited by Velvet
Editorial Sweep.

Thanks for the guide Velvet, the game is pretty fun at the start but after the 3rd world I had to start watching the videos :whistle: some levels are really tricky, even with the videos the furmins don't go always where you want to go :shrugs:

Anyway is a nice game for only $0.80. You should complete it with the DLC Guide man... only one (G) trophy there :D

Thanks for the guide Velvet, the game is pretty fun at the start but after the 3rd world I had to start watching the videos :whistle: some levels are really tricky, even with the videos the furmins don't go always where you want to go :shrugs:

Anyway is a nice game for only $0.80. You should complete it with the DLC Guide man... only one (G) trophy there :D

Thanks and the DLC guide is already done :) There was no Sub Forum yet so I had to post it normally. I definitely had to watch some of the videos - they do get a little tricky, but once you see the solution, it's like oooohhhhhhhhhhh I see. haha.

Great work, some of these levels are hell and this makes them a bit more doable. Good game for the sale price!

Definitely one of the funner Vita games I've played. Good price, good little fun. it's worth the change imo.

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/GuideStuck_Gold.gif

Congratulations :).

Don't forget to post in the Guide Updates thread here: Updates Needed on a Main Site Trophy Guide or Roadmap? Let us know here. if you ever make any updates to your guide :). If you add any Trophy Tags or find any that are missing or incorrect, either here or on the Main Site version(s) of the Guide, then please tell us here: http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/guide-central/268887-missing-incorrect-trophy-tags-reporting-thread.html.

• 2 years later...

Thank you for the guide. Was a fun little Vita time waster. It might be worth noting that the DLC now seems to come with the game (it was free and downloaded automatically with the game when I got it on Plus this month), and that you must complete the DLC world now in order to unlock Starshine! Completing just the base game worlds doesn't pop it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Thanks for the guide Velvet :thumbsup:

Having a hell of a time getting the third candy on World 4 Level XI. Following the video yet I still can't get it. Also VI in World 4 is killing me.

Yeah there are several tricky levels, just keep trying, sometimes you need a little luck! I had trouble with getting the candies in World 5 Level III, World 7 Level XII and World 8 Level XII.

Thanks for the guide, the videos helped a lot :)

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/trophies/2359/f2c.jpg Starshine! (G) :tagdatetime:

Finish 3 stars on every level

To get 3 Stars on a level, you have to get all the Furmins to the goal, beat the level time and collect all the candy. The difficulty of the levels is not horrendous and since each World only has 12 levels (that are quick), it won’t take too long to get all 3 Stars for every level. See the individual World Star trophies for video guides. You can replay any opened level should you miss any of the stars.

If you have the DLC installed, you'll also need to finish the bonus world with 3 stars in order to unlock Starshine!

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Oh my god, I am so about to break this game. I don't know why you can't zoom in or use the analog sticks for precise placement of items.

Nothing like needing to move a bounce pad a hair but you end up screwing it up worse because of the stupid touch screen. Some of the levels are so precise that there is no room for error.

Oh my god, I am so about to break this game. I don't know why you can't zoom in or use the analog sticks for precise placement of items.

Nothing like needing to move a bounce pad a hair but you end up screwing it up worse because of the stupid touch screen. Some of the levels are so precise that there is no room for error.

I'm right there with you - it's a frustrating game. Looks like I'll be staying at 70% completion!

• 1 year later...

Sorry, but I’m not finding his guide as helpful as I had hoped! I’m starting to really struggle on some of these levels now! As good and useful the video guides are at times, there’s very little information to assist in how to get all the candies and/or complete levels within a certain time, nor is there much useful information when it comes to certain trickier levels in this guide but not on videos! :(

One level I struggled with most is world 4 - level xi (11), which took me quite some time to get 3 stars on! I have published a video on YouTube of how I managed to get the 3 stars, which is similar to in the video guide but I have put some information in the video description which I hope can and will help others :)

[ame]

[/ame] Edited by James1989
Extra information:)

• 1 year later...

if u rate 1/10, a game like this, where skill is required, how much u'll rate a graphic novel or a telltale game?? 0,00001? sorry man, the range is from 1 to 10, so correct that value!