Rate the Platinum Difficulty  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the Platinum Difficulty

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_rating_na.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 0.00

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
  5. Vote with honesty and integrity.

Going to hold off on voting, but just from how far I am now, this is easily an 8-10 in difficulty. I've only just started on the E row of the main N++ levels and then have to complete expert. It's pretty damn tough at times, but I think you should be able to beat the levels if you keep at it.

Also, it's important to note that no one in the world has achieved the Enlightenment trophy nor do they know how to achieve it (the dev said that it isn't glitched). This could be some hidden easter egg or it could be a very difficult task like acquiring all gold or beating all co-op levels, etc., which would make this an instant 10/10 no questions asked.

Edited by TheBoyWithTheSwag

• 6 months later...

10/10

Many levels require huge amounts of skill, trial and error, on the fly tactics. E and X levels across solo and legacy make this a 10/10. I would say however, that it's more of a mentally grueling endeavour as there is nothing impossible here (so long as you are skilled at precision platformers), but the sheer number of difficult levels make this a daunting task. One level alone could give you more difficulty than the biggest challenge in a 7-9 difficulty game, and there's 1200 levels (of course, many of these levels are freebies that will offer little difficulty)

Only reason it's not 12/10 is that no requirements for secret levels, all gold, or co-op. :francis: If that was the case, probably only 1 or 2 people would ever get this platinum.

• 2 years later...
  • 4 months later...

8.5/10 rounded down to 8. This game should be named Torture++. It's an extremely long and obnoxious game. Having to play thousands of levels and always dealing with cheap stuff like rockets, spikes, switches, drones make this frustrating and boring to play. Add the fact that you are forced to beat an entire episode before saving your progress and that the last level of an episode (especially E and X rows) can take hundreds of tries and you should figure out what kind of game you are dealing with. The hardest level was the last one of N++ solo X-00: it needs a nearly perfect execution and you also have to be fast, which resulted in about 1000 attempts.

I recommend this game only if platformers are your favourite genre and you are the leaderboard kind of player, otherwise it is best to stay away from this torture.

• 2 years later...
8.5/10 rounded down to 8. This game should be named Torture++. It's an extremely long and obnoxious game. Having to play thousands of levels and always dealing with cheap stuff like rockets, spikes, switches, drones make this frustrating and boring to play. Add the fact that you are forced to beat an entire episode before saving your progress and that the last level of an episode (especially E and X rows) can take hundreds of tries and you should figure out what kind of game you are dealing with. The hardest level was the last one of N++ solo X-00: it needs a nearly perfect execution and you also have to be fast, which resulted in about 1000 attempts.

I recommend this game only if platformers are your favourite genre and you are the leaderboard kind of player, otherwise it is best to stay away from this torture.

I completely agree. This game is one of the biggest tests of patience I have ever played. Had been stuck on 42% for a few years after 2016!

I'm rating it a 10/10 personally.

Edited by mjfan97

• 1 year later...

Voted 10

A nice game and very challenging in my opinion, a hardcore marathon would say better,it has so many many levels and many of them are very hard ,it can take more than 100+ hours to get plat,many can be done with the first try and others could take hours... This game requires patience, determination, dedication and timing, E and X raw in both Solo and Legacy are the hardest... Play and practice till you become skilled enough to finish your episode and watch some videos to help you.

I would not  suggest this game to everyone,for a few reasons like ,that the game and music can become boring and monotony if you play too much,its tough and requires much time...something that bothered me was that you have to finish all 5 levels in an episode  in a raw to make it count as comlete... otherwise if you close the game you simple loose your progress and have to start the episode from the begin,but if you want can Idle if you want.

I know that are much harder games out there  than this but when a game puss me to my limits and piss me off so much i cant vote less than a 10...