Trophy Boosting Thread (Read First Post!)

Neo-Phyxius

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

BOOYA! A DBZ:RB trophy boosting place! Perfect. I would love to platinum this game but because I suck at fighting games online, I can't. But now I can. I LOVE this place. I need all the online trophies except the one where you play one online game. My PSN ID is The513Warning. Just message if you need help. I need help & I'm willing to help.

Thanks to my pal, I got the online tournament trophy. But I need a better trophy boosting partner. He keeps killing me & fighting back after I specifically told him not to because 1: I suck at fighting games online. 2: Fighting back & killing me will make the process longer than it has to be. He already has the online trophies. So, if you're looking for a easy going trophy boosting partner (as I do too), please message me. My PSN is The513Warning. I would be more than happy to sit it out & help you get the online trophies, fight-free.

The only trophies I need are the 10, 20, & 30 title trophy as well as reaching my 100th online fight.

sup ps3t I've finally completed all the single player trophies for this beast of a game, even the dreaded all ruined trophy and now its time to begin the online portion of the game i need help with all the online trophy's and I'm willing to help anyone else with theirs. If I can find a good boosting partner we could get the 100 battles and titles at the same time, ive got a mic and am available most afternoons, just message me if u wanna boost

PSN ID: thassasinofhope1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I have the platinum, but if you need title boosting, I'll gladly help. My PSN is The513Warning. I'm considering selling it since I have the platinum. So hopefully if you message, I'll still have it. Just message me.

Hay you still got it?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey all, I could use a boosting partner for the titles in the near future. I'm in Australia so my time zone is a little skewed but I wouldn't mind trying to get them all knocked out in a few sittings with some one.

Currently trying to finish missions so not in a hurry and can wait for some one if they want to partner for the lot of them.

Hey VanDeam, I'm starting fresh as well and would like to stick with one partner if possible. What time zone are you in and are you in a hurry to start or can you wait a week or two while a suitable time and day is worked out?

I'm in australia +10 hours UTC