Make a German psn account help

Does anyone know how to make a german account on ps4? I cant read german so was hoping there is a tutorial somewhere. I searched on youtube and they had a Japanese account tutorial but having trouble finding german tutorial on youtube if there is one. Reason is because i trying to get german copy of wolfenstein the old blood cause of the seperate plat. Looked on ebay but i not sure which ones are german on there if anyone can help me with ebay route instead?

Does anyone know how to make a german account on ps4? I cant read german so was hoping there is a tutorial somewhere. I searched on youtube and they had a Japanese account tutorial but having trouble finding german tutorial on youtube if there is one. Reason is because i trying to get german copy of wolfenstein the old blood cause of the seperate plat. Looked on ebay but i not sure which ones are german on there if anyone can help me with ebay route instead?

Maybe I can help a little. I am german. When you look on Ebay look for a relatively large logo on the cover in the lower left side. It says USK 18. The "USK" is a german only thing. It is our PEGI, sort of. So if you see this logo it must be the german version.

Wolfenstein THE NEW ORDER Sony PlayStation 4 PS4 NEU in OVP USK - 18 Blue-ray 0093155149212 | eBay

This would be german version, for example.

Maybe I can help a little. I am german. When you look on Ebay look for a relatively large logo on the cover in the lower left side. It says USK 18. The "USK" is a german only thing. It is our PEGI, sort of. So if you see this logo it must be the german version.

Wolfenstein THE NEW ORDER Sony PlayStation 4 PS4 NEU in OVP USK - 18 Blue-ray 0093155149212 | eBay

This would be german version, for example.

Thanks, i dont have a german ebay account unfortunately. I do have a US ebay account and i click world wide but havent seen any german copies of the game that way. Only way game comes up if i go to german ebay itself. Any way to work around that since i dont have german ebay account?

Don't think so. I don't know about eBay that much. Haven't been there in ages. Nowadays I usually buy at Amazon. Maybe try that? Otherwise, maybe I could help you making a german PSN account. Naturally the language is no problem for me :rolleyes:

I try to make a manual or something of the sort.

Don't think so. I don't know about eBay that much. Haven't been there in ages. Nowadays I usually buy at Amazon. Maybe try that? Otherwise, maybe I could help you making a german PSN account. Naturally the language is no problem for me :rolleyes:

I try to make a manual or something of the sort.

That would be great if you can do that for me. I do know where to get german psn cards if i go the digital route. Would really appreciate it. PM me or add me on psn if need to. My psn is SilentStorm2020. I do have a mic too.

Edited by lost4lost

Just in case anyone else is interested in making a german account for whatever reason:

I decided to make this short written guide:

1. Create a new user and then create a new PSN profile. Follow the instructions until you need to enter your region.

2. Choose "Deutschland" (Germany). It is overwritten with "Land oder Region"

3. Next field is language. I'm not sure, but you might be able to choose english there. If you want to male sure, choose "Deutsch" (german)

4. Enter your date of birth. First days, then month, last year.

5. Click on "Weiter" (next)

6. Choose the "Ort" (town), where you live. Obviously ot has to be a german one. Just write "Lienen". (It's a small village near my hometown.

7. Next is "Bundesland/Provinz" (approximately equal to states in america like New York or Seattle, for example). Write "NRW" or "Nordrhein-Westfalen".

8. Now comes the "Postleitzahl" (I'm not sure about the english term, but 'postal code (?)). Write "49536".

9. Click on "Weiter" again

10. Now he asks for your Email-adress. Choose one to your liking. Any which isn't already linked to PSN should suffice.

11. Then enter your "Passwort" (password) of choice and repeat it in the last field.

12. Leave the checkboxes empty (just marketing) and click on "Weiter".

13. Finally create your new ID. "Online-ID" is your new ID (as you probably guessed).

14. Enter your "Vorname" (first name).

15. Enter your "Nachname" (sur name / family name).

16. It then asks for "Aktivitäten" (activities). Basically who may see, what you do in PSN. Ignore it.

17. Next is "Trophäen" (trophies). Who can see which trophies you achieve. Ignore it as well.

18. Click on "Weiter"

19. Ignore the next batch of checkboxes as well. They are just the settings for PSN friends.

20. Click on "Weiter"

21. Just more settings to follow. "Weiter".

22. Now you see the "Nutzungsbedingungen" (terms of use). Choose the right option "Akzeptieren" (accept).

23. Check your Mails and click on the link (blue box "Jetzt verifizieren" (prove now)) inside it to prove your adress.

24. Now choose the right option "Bereits bestätigt" (Already done/proven)

25. Click on "Fortfahren" (Go on)

26. Don't connect to facebook and instead choose the left option "Führe dies später durch" (do it later)

27. I guess you don't want to enter PS Plus, so click on "Weiter", then "Überspringen"

28. You are then asked if this is your primary PS4. Click on "Aktivieren" (activate). This way you say it is.

29. Then it says your information has been saved to this PS4. Say "Ok" (Ok ^^)

30. Done. You just sucessfully created a german PSN account on your PS4.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
Just in case anyone else is interested in making a german account for whatever reason:

I decided to make this short written guide:

1. Create a new user and then create a new PSN profile. Follow the instructions until you need to enter your region.

2. Choose "Deutschland" (Germany). It is overwritten with "Land oder Region"

3. Next field is language. I'm not sure, but you might be able to choose english there. If you want to male sure, choose "Deutsch" (german)

4. Enter your date of birth. First days, then month, last year.

5. Click on "Weiter" (next)

6. Choose the "Ort" (town), where you live. Obviously ot has to be a german one. Just write "Lienen". (It's a small village near my hometown.

7. Next is "Bundesland/Provinz" (approximately equal to states in america like New York or Seattle, for example). Write "NRW" or "Nordrhein-Westfalen".

8. Now comes the "Postleitzahl" (I'm not sure about the english term, but 'postal code (?)). Write "49536".

9. Click on "Weiter" again

10. Now he asks for your Email-adress. Choose one to your liking. Any which isn't already linked to PSN should suffice.

11. Then enter your "Passwort" (password) of choice and repeat it in the last field.

12. Leave the checkboxes empty (just marketing) and click on "Weiter".

13. Finally create your new ID. "Online-ID" is your new ID (as you probably guessed).

14. Enter your "Vorname" (first name).

15. Enter your "Nachname" (sur name / family name).

16. It then asks for "Aktivitäten" (activities). Basically who may see, what you do in PSN. Ignore it.

17. Next is "Trophäen" (trophies). Who can see which trophies you achieve. Ignore it as well.

18. Click on "Weiter"

19. Ignore the next batch of checkboxes as well. They are just the settings for PSN friends.

20. Click on "Weiter"

21. Just more settings to follow. "Weiter".

22. Now you see the "Nutzungsbedingungen" (terms of use). Choose the right option "Akzeptieren" (accept).

23. Check your Mails and click on the link (blue box "Jetzt verifizieren" (prove now)) inside it to prove your adress.

24. Now choose the right option "Bereits bestätigt" (Already done/proven)

25. Click on "Fortfahren" (Go on)

26. Don't connect to facebook and instead choose the left option "Führe dies später durch" (do it later)

27. I guess you don't want to enter PS Plus, so click on "Weiter", then "Überspringen"

28. You are then asked if this is your primary PS4. Click on "Aktivieren" (activate). This way you say it is.

29. Then it says your information has been saved to this PS4. Say "Ok" (Ok ^^)

30. Done. You just sucessfully created a german PSN account on your PS4.

Thanks a ton for making this guide! Helped me out a lot as I also wanted to get a platinum in the german version of Woldenstein the New Order.

• 2 years later...