Fallout Shelter

Slamma

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Geesus, my vault's a f**k factory right now. I have 9 women all ready to drop babies...all by the same dude...oops? :o

Haven't lost a single dweller yet and have unlocked some sweet weapons to protect my vault with my best dwellers fighting off bandits.

[Edit] Currently at 77 dwellers and have 8 floors and just upgraded my nuclear plant. Cost 18,000 caps too!!! :shock:

Edited by Cyanide Breath Mint

iPad Air running latest iOS. I've read more dwellers can be the culprit. Seems I'm screwed now. I get notes the game is ready to play but it crashes every time I try to load it. I don't wanna delete and reinstall as I bought som lunch kits and don't wanna lose my things. Fucking Bugthesda. :wall:

I believe Apple is the one with yearly releases, and software support updated to function better on the newest releases. Bethesda didn't break the game... this time. :whistle:

This^

The older model iPhones and iPads just can't run this game properly :( but I have found a couple of tricks to reduce the amount of freezing:

1: Completely close the App after every use, just quitting to the desktop won't do it. Leaving it in memory will mean the game will almost always crash the next time you try to play it.

2: Manually choose your save from the Available Vaults tab, don't let the game do it for you.

3: Hard Reset your device every so often so the memory is purged of any lingering processes.

This^

The older model iPhones and iPads just can't run this game properly :( but I have found a couple of tricks to reduce the amount of freezing:

1: Completely close the App after every use, just quitting to the desktop won't do it. Leaving it in memory will mean the game will almost always crash the next time you try to play it.

2: Manually choose your save from the Available Vaults tab, don't let the game do it for you.

3: Hard Reset your device every so often so the memory is purged of any lingering processes.

4: Do the hokey-pokey and turn your self around. That's what it's all about!

I'm at 68 people now. Not having any problems whatsoever. I have my resources in a solid state. No more babies unless there is a objective to do so. My radio station brings in a person every now and again. So I just send them to train until I have an issue with resources, then use them to balance it out.

I'm taking it slow and steady. I have a lot of people with high luck now, so I seem to be bringing in a decent amount of caps.

http://i.imgur.com/37Ey1mT.jpg