Fallout Shelter

Slamma

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The 1.04 update is now out and not only adds a crap ton of new things but nukes the worst of the freezing, crashing and lag as well as repairing my corrupted saves :dance:: https://bethesda.net/#en/events/game/fallout-shelter-update-1.4-crafting-barbershop-new-rooms-and-more/2015/02/29/85

Nice, I haven't played this since the Christmas update. :)

The 1.04 update is now out and not only adds a crap ton of new things but nukes the worst of the freezing, crashing and lag as well as repairing my corrupted saves :dance:: https://bethesda.net/#en/events/game/fallout-shelter-update-1.4-crafting-barbershop-new-rooms-and-more/2015/02/29/85

Nice! I needed new things to do. Time to visit the old vault.

• 1 month later...
I would've kept playing this game if you didn't lose resources while you were off the app. It basically forced you to play the game and I found it annoying and tacked on, but it's an IOS game, what do you expect?

Just have play enough to get some Mr. Handy 'drops' from missions, or buy them. Then he can collect for you.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The 1.6 update is now live (at least in the EU it is) and weighs in at 883mb :).

EDIT: Did they even test this shit? All it does is crash and hard freeze my iPad 2 worse than it ever did with previous updates, plus it has corrupted one of my vaults and caused me to lose the other one from the cloud after I reinstalled the game in a vain attempt to fix the problem :mad:! I've started a new vault which seems to be running ok but I'm fuming over the loss of my other 2 :mad:!

Edited by Terminator
Update.

The 1.6 update is now live (at least in the EU it is) and weighs in at 883mb :).

EDIT: Did they even test this shit? All it does is crash and hard freeze my iPad 2 worse than it ever did with previous updates, plus it has corrupted one of my vaults and caused me to lose the other one from the cloud after I reinstalled the game in a vain attempt to fix the problem :mad:! I've started a new vault which seems to be running ok but I'm fuming over the loss of my other 2 :mad:!

Tomorrow is released on PC.

Had the same problem on my iPad 2 a few updates back, wiped my vault. So I didn't really get back into that much, been waiting for it to come to PC to really get back into it.

That being said with it now being out on PC I do kind of rather like the new quest stuff for now, but that may be due it just being new. Would be nice if it was on Steam instead of having to download yet another game developer/publishers fucking game launcher, but at least it is free.

Edited by Discofrog

• 6 months later...
This would be perfect on the Vita but it's more likely to end up on the PS4, since the Vita has effectively been abandoned by many developers :(.

YOU'VE BEEN ABANDONED BY MANY DEVELOPERS!!! :pout:

mainly because you're self aware now, and you're a beautiful, independent machine that don't need developer

• 7 months later...