1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3/10.

To be honest, the game wan't that difficult.

Story mode wasn't as long and dull as the first one. When you kill your victims here, they die without bragging like the prequel.

Collecting Glyphs and Feathers requires a guide. (And thank god it's unlike inFamous. This game tells you how many you've collected in each part of the town.)

And I had little problems with the No Hitter trophy. Trying to get 10 enemies to follow me without being touched.

All and all, an avarage game that'll take you a couple of days to Platinum. Not too hard, not too easy. Just average.

ive got the plat already

i gave it 4 its not hard just time consuming..the trophies aint hard its just collecting the feathers there skatterd all over a good guide will help u out

its good fun though this game well worth playing

Edited by maff33

i voted a 3.. Assassin's Creed 1 with all the collecting is harder because you have too search more.. Now it's only 100 Feathers, 20 Glyphs and 8 Statuettes

I thought they would make us collect all the treasures and do all the side missions (assassinations, races, mail, etc).

Actually I did collect the feathers in less than 4 hours (2 hours in the morning collecting all cities feathers except vinece and 2 hours in the evening collecting all venice feathers), I thought it would take more though. To be honest I hate collectibales so I wasn't after the plat

I gave it a 4

I voted a 3 because to be fair it is very easy... you get most trophies just playing the game through normally, the rest is just time consuming like the feathers, glyphs and statues etc but there are enough vids and guides to help if you need it.

I also enjoyed the challenging ones like "No Hitter", smokebombs helped me out a treat on that one.

This and Uncharted 2 have been my favourite platinums so far :cool: