Rate the trophy difficulty...  

1,646 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_65.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 6.69

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Darth_Krid

• Replies 917
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im giving it a nine seeing as ive done 32% in 6 hours and 54 mins I now have some reg challenges and all veteran and spec ops well wish me good luck :)

I hope u guys have good luck to!

Just beat it :)

I think 10-12 hours not sure ill look

http://card.mmos.com/psn/profile/bi/g/BigDavee1313/card.png

Edited by BigDavee1313

lool man this game not battlefield to get 9.5 and spec ops not that hard with 2 players

i vote 6

wel u try spec ops

these misions

charlie

homeland security

snatch and grab

delta

estate takedown

terminal

echo

high explosive

armor piercing

those are the hardest in spec ops

did u finish them ?:D

lol whats hard in battle field?

just grind online and u can do all trophies in a matter of "time"

this doesnt need time ;x it needs to cod maniacs...

anyways if u give it a 6/10 well maybe ur a cod legend then ;>

come play with me lol ;x

wel u try spec ops

these misions

charlie

homeland security

snatch and grab

delta

estate takedown

terminal

echo

high explosive

armor piercing

those are the hardest in spec ops

did u finish them ?:D

lol whats hard in battle field?

just grind online and u can do all trophies in a matter of "time"

this doesnt need time ;x it needs to cod maniacs...

anyways if u give it a 6/10 well maybe ur a cod legend then ;>

come play with me lol ;x

i just need

eastate take down ( delta )

wetwork ( Echo )

see im a bad company trophy :D its need skill and time

EDIT:i Just beat them all and got 69 Star, I just need to get all the intel for the platinum its realy not worth 9.5

Edited by duck360

Damn Duck! How long have you been playing the game and when'd you get it? You must be an avid COD fan/player.

Yeah I'm a big fan of Call of Duty, I got 1000G in Call of Duty 2 , 3 , 4 on Xbox360, Got the Platinum on WaW and Call of Duty: Modern Warefare 2, Now only the first game is missing.

Edited by duck360

i rated 8... even though i should have rated higher....

but i gave up on platinum trophies.... i just find them useless.... i hope i get backed on that awesome feelings... now im just chillin' playing multiplayer online and screw veterans :D... btw if anyone questions, yes i have platinum trophy for COD:WAW

not to be rude but batlefield is not hard just time consuming and with boosters is easy. Cod requires skills i know you have been playing COD for 40+ hours i only play 16 =(. so rate higher

Just saw your TrophyCard and you haven't played BF:BC so how can you say it's easy and you didn't try it, Getting all the awards are very hard and its hard to boost because you can't talk to your partner while his the enemy and you can't keep writing messages because the game match don't take that long and the map keep moving each time 2 Gold Crates are destroying and each round team are switch and each 2 rounds the map is switched and each map is so big that takes time to go to one place to another.

You got to have a Whole Strategy to boost in BF:BC

Technically, I should have gotten the platinum for this thing except one of my trophies is still not popping up. Anyway, I give this a 6. The hardest thing to complete was spec-ops, especially the high explosives mission where you have to kill ten juggernauts. Thankfully, someone figured out a way to beat it rather easily and posted the video on youtube. Just search for high explosive mw2 mission.

Just saw your TrophyCard and you haven't played BF:BC so how can you say it's easy and you didn't try it, Getting all the awards are very hard and its hard to boost because you can't talk to your partner while his the enemy and you can't keep writing messages because the game match don't take that long and the map keep moving each time 2 Gold Crates are destroying and each round team are switch and each 2 rounds the map is switched and each map is so big that takes time to go to one place to another.

Hell yea it way harder than MW 2 I think :( I'm still on it.

im sorry i just thought it was like that. is like doing COD challenge take forevers. i still think battlefield is easy as i played in my friend in PA and live in NY. i thought the game suck toooooo. but i have not played MW2 in 3 days with 80%. im a busy kid i can't play video games like that.

Edited by chubbylv1

Battlefield is not easy. I hate people saying that who don't have the Plat. Its hard. E.g. to get 52 IAR alone is hard to boost, but if you try it alone you have to be on absolute fire/complete rampage. Closest I got was 49, ended up boosting it.

Edited by jordan79