1. 1. Favorite Party Member?

• Rubella
    • Finn
    • Norah
    • Robert
    • Tristis
    • Oengus
    • Gen

As the title says, who was your favorite party member in the game? Try to avoid spoilers as best as possible besides who you can recruit. All of the listed party members are described by their respective trophies.

As for me, my favorite was Tristis as I used him the most for his abilities, especially for the tougher boss battles later on.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I flipped between Aurora, Finn and Robert depending on the creatures I was facing (don't know why I liked Robert so much, to be honest), but Óengus was usually the major support character. The guy's a tank.

Don't think I used Tristis once, though. He was definitely my least favourite. Great character, but completely uninspiring ability list.

• 10 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I voted Gen because she can slow down stuff and has a cute design, for a ... whatever the hell she is, some kind of lizard tree girl or something.

Close enough would be Robert because I love Entrave (Don't know what the skill is called in english and my game auto-setuped to french), but I don't like his character much, tbh.

Otherwise I've been mainly using Rubella because she's good at dodging and she has some good heal/res.

• 4 weeks later...

I voted for Robert. I fell in love with his multiple arrows skill. I used him with Aurora, playing on expert difficulty, and I rarely had to switch to another character.

Oengus is my second favorite character. That guy is soo tough.

Rubella is the one I liked the most, story-wise. Such a sweet character. Oddly, I discovered she was a girl after playing half the game.

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I went with Oengus, as I did tank strats with him. Finn was a close second for his magic. I never used Nora, Tristus or Gen lol.

Rubella is the one I liked the most, story-wise. Such a sweet character. Oddly, I discovered she was a girl after playing half the game.

Same here!

Edited by Sedition

• 11 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...