Easy Post-Game Dungeon Exploit

I posted this in the trophy guide thread, but thought it could use its own thread since it's a heck of a time saver.

There's an incredibly beneficial item glitch/exploit that helps the post-game dungeons fly by.

* Get Miu and Himekami's joint skill "Just Desserts" (It's in the Garden of Memories by the up-stairs - can't remember which floor).

* Either hoard the Proof of Bond items from the normal campaign (you'll have 4-5 by the end of the game) or purchase them in the store post-game (I think you have to max out Miu and Himekami's Knight skills to unlock them; they cost 35000 CM each).

* Make sure that Shin and Himekami are at max Knight level (this is quicker and easier than it sounds; combine Kisaragi's passive CM skill from her knighting, plus Miu has a CM field skill - battles in the Garden of Memories will yield several thousand CM each).

* Go into a battle with Shin, Miu and Himekami in your active party.

* Use Proof of Bond 1 on Miu and use Just Desserts. This will always prompt Shin to offer OP End. Use it. This will cause Himekami's attack to spazz out and hit the enemy for a ridiculous amount of damage.

Testing this method in my game killed every single post-game dungeon boss in one hit. :applause:

Reading up on this, it seems that Himekami shouldn't be at full health for this to work. Every time I triggered this exploit, the enemy would take a swing at Himekami to lower her HP. I don't know if I was just incredibly lucky or if it's somehow tied into the exploit, but it's something to watch out for if her health is particularly low when you do this.

• 5 months later...

Adding to this, here's how I beat the true final boss, who takes some work to defeat even with this exploit.

You'll need Ran as your fourth member along with a Secret Reward, a Speed Boost X, and a Group Remedy on top of the Proof of Bond 1

Turn 1: Use Secret Reward on Ran and use her move to make everyone invincible for two turns.

Turn 2: Use Group Remedy to cure everyone's ailments. Do any attack.

Turn 3: Use Proof of Bond 1 on Miu and use her bond attack.

Turn 4: Use Speed Boost X on Himekami and then use OPR End with Shin.

Boss defeated. :applause:

Took me a good dozen tries to work it out.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 years later...
Adding to this, here's how I beat the true final boss, who takes some work to defeat even with this exploit.

You'll need Ran as your fourth member along with a Secret Reward, a Speed Boost X, and a Group Remedy on top of the Proof of Bond 1

Turn 1: Use Secret Reward on Ran and use her move to make everyone invincible for two turns.

Turn 2: Use Group Remedy to cure everyone's ailments. Do any attack.

Turn 3: Use Proof of Bond 1 on Miu and use her bond attack.

Turn 4: Use Speed Boost X on Himekami and then use OPR End with Shin.

Boss defeated. :applause:

Took me a good dozen tries to work it out.

Brilliant. The game was good and I had little problems until the last boss. I was able to chip away until she was almost dead, but then she just spams 26 hits a turn and you’re screwed.

You’re strat worked perfectly :applause::applause: