PS4 Patch Now Live.

Lightsp33d1987

Hi Gamers,

THE PATCH FOR PS4 is NOW AVAILABLE

Please find below the changelog list:

• Fixed stability issues exiting world tour events.

• Fixed stability issues using electric bikes.

• Fixed savegame corruption using Team Mates.

• Fixed savegame corruption performing World Tour events.

• Fixed reward credits in World Tour events.

• Fixed engine oil behavior.

• Fixed “Aristocrat” trophy unlock conditions.

Patches for the other platforms will be released early next week.

Edited by Lightsp33d1987

I will be starting it again this week so hopefully i have no problems this time with the patch.

Just tried using my save with all my credits it on where i couldn't play endurance races without getting the blue error screen but with this new update it worked first time for me so least that bit now works.

Edited by Lightsp33d1987

Does this also fix the corruption problem related to changing your oil?

There was never a corruption problem with changing your oil, its just another myth people came up with when trying to figure out the corruption issue on their own.

The oil fix is for oil warning light not turning off, once hit with it you can sell the bike and buy a new one of that type and the oil light will still be on.

There was never a corruption problem with changing your oil, its just another myth people came up with when trying to figure out the corruption issue on their own.

The oil fix is for oil warning light not turning off, once hit with it you can sell the bike and buy a new one of that type and the oil light will still be on.

Just because you didn't experience it doesn't make it a myth. I actually did experience it numerous times.

Just because you didn't experience it doesn't make it a myth. I actually did experience it numerous times.

Explain to me how you attributed an oil change to a save corruption please. Just because it might have happened around the same time doesn't mean thats what actually caused it.

I know for a fact because I was following all the issues with this game since day 1. There was a lot more people trying to find the root of the corruption problem on Steam and Ride facebook page then the 5 people on this forum and we had it nailed down long ago and oil wasn't it.

Milestone themselves confirmed the corruption issues as World Tour and adding Friends to Team, that's it.

Edited by TheNukes

Explain to me how you attributed an oil change to a save corruption please. Just because it might have happened around the same time doesn't mean thats what actually caused it.

I know for a fact because I was following all the issues with this game since day 1. There was a lot more people trying to find the root of the corruption problem on Steam and Ride facebook page then the 5 people on this forum and we had it nailed down long ago and oil wasn't it.

Milestone themselves confirmed the corruption issues as World Tour and adding Friends to Team, that's it.

My game was working fine until I applied an oil change and then when I would back out of the upgrade menu the little avatar of my bike was zoomed in and the next race would never load and give me an error code. It was before I reached championship races, I didn't add any team mates and I didn't play online on that save file. When I would load up my backup and do the same steps it would gove me an error again, but if I wouldn't do the oil change the race would actually start so yea, it was an actual issue for me.

man, did u just not bother reading any other threads, i even explained how the oil causes the save file corruption. in short.

change oil, bike glitches, (becomes invisible, data missing, picture zoomed in),

game cannot load bike when starting a race, game crashes whilst data being accessed = DATA CORRUPTION. It is an indirect cause that leads to SDC for many people.

there are many causes of corruption and they are different on each platform so steam and pc problems may not translate to ps4 and vice verser, but this does not mean that they do not exist.

• 3 weeks later...
Would you all consider this game to be "fixed" now?

Oil bug has not been fixed, you have to change it every race and it always shows on red. But it really doesn't matter - fresh oil = up to 1.5HP, nothing more.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...