What Difficulty did you earn the Platinum Trophy on?

What Difficulty you earned the Platinum Trophy on?  

131 members have voted

1. 1. What Difficulty you earned the Platinum Trophy on?

• Easy
    • Normal
    • Hard

As the title says what difficulty you chosen to get the (P) on?

I did it on hard because the game is too short and offers no difficulty related trophies that stack. Still managed it in under 7 hours. Would have been faster if I didn't get lost or confused where to go at a few places during the game. :o

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol everyone is saying they refused to play on easy but easy had the most votes.

Honestly, I played on easy. I was playing the purely for story since I heard that's basically all the game is. I don't think there would have been much difference in normal and hard anyway. The guns you can use practically aim themselves. Hipfire the Arc gun and it tracks targets. The shotgun has a super wide range, and you can use an AR that stuns enemies... and if none of those are available to you, you get a hand cannon that can pull of single shot kills or another handgun that fires two rounds at once. You're overpowered. lol

I came for the story and I got what I paid for.

Edited by Aeirou

Not sure what to choose here. I played on Hard and afterwards switched to Easy to collect the remaining collectibles on a second run, so technically, I earned the Platinum on Easy that moment, but since I earned most of the trophies on Hard and the Platinum means you have all other trophies ...? Well, yeah.

Didn't notice much of a difference anyways, to be honest. The few dangerous enemies are dangerous on Easy, too, there's not less or more enemies and the other enemies don't really pose a threat on Hard.

Started and finished the game on Hard, then went back to Chapter 8 on Easy for one trophy. I think this poll would be better phrased as "what difficulty did you complete the game on", but either way my answer would be Hard.

Yep, if only I could rephrase the question. I tried too, don't think you can edit polls once made though. :(

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I played it not even knowing there was a difficulty setting untill I died a few times in a row from a royal guard with an incendiary shotgun and decided to look for it. Did the rest on easy. Really enjoyed the game. Ive got my PS4 3 days now and its the perfect game for ur first platinum on it.

Played on Normal. I didn't feel the need to play on hard, though I suspect it wouldn't have been much more difficult to do if I had.

The QTE's were easy and at least they worked smoothly unlike some games, and as for the gunfights, they were equally easy so long as you didn't rush in to every battle. The last big gun fight near the end of the game was somewhat challenging though and I did die here once or twice. Overall a pretty easy game difficulty wise.

• 2 weeks later...