• 26-35 Hours
    • 36-50 Hours
    • 51-75 Hours
    • 76-100 Hours
    • 100+ Hours

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/time_unk.png

Estimated Time to 100% Length: ????

Voting Guidelines

1. Voted time should be based on your own personal time spent working towards 100%.
  2. Do not vote based on "fastest possible run", but rather your own experience in playing the game.
  3. Voted time should be in-game time spent, from first starting game to achieving 100%.
  4. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  5. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  6. Vote with honesty and integrity.

• 1 month later...

This is not easy, and certainly not as short as the above posters make it out to be. While the total time for all of the levels is probably only 1-2 hours, it will take quite a bit more to perfect most of them.

I think first time through, most people will be more in the 5+ hour range.

I do feel that if I went back to redo it on the PS3, I could probably 100% it in a couple of hours. But not first time playing it.

This is not easy, and certainly not as short as the above posters make it out to be. While the total time for all of the levels is probably only 1-2 hours, it will take quite a bit more to perfect most of them.

I do feel that if I went back to redo it on the PS3, I could probably 100% it in a couple of hours. But not first time playing it.

Yep, I reckon 6-10 hours is a fair estimate for a first run through, unless you're very skilled at precision platforming. There's going to be *a lot* of restarts needed from most to get gold times on all levels.

I'm actually curious to see how this game is on PS4. There have been some real varied opinions on this game from all angles and at this point I'm starting to feel like the PS4 version is actually harder.

Maybe it runs at a higher framerate and that causes issues? Would make sense. If I had a PS4 I'd check it out but alas, I do not.

Also, for anyone that is on PS4. Does your time reset to the checkpoint time if you die (+ a few secs but still lower than it was at time of death) because if it doesn't then that would explain a lot. I died a good 20 or so times on the last boss for example but my stage time was still within the 10min target for gold!

I'm actually curious to see how this game is on PS4. There have been some real varied opinions on this game from all angles and at this point I'm starting to feel like the PS4 version is actually harder.

Maybe it runs at a higher framerate and that causes issues? Would make sense. If I had a PS4 I'd check it out but alas, I do not.

Also, for anyone that is on PS4. Does your time reset to the checkpoint time if you die (+ a few secs but still lower than it was at time of death) because if it doesn't then that would explain a lot. I died a good 20 or so times on the last boss for example but my stage time was still within the 10min target for gold!

I've been playing on PS4. :)

As for time resets at checkpoints - if only! That would make the gold times hugely easier and less frustrating, but no, unless you're restarting to the very start of the level the timer continues from when you died. You can actually see this quite easily if you enable the timer within the game's options.

I've been playing on PS4. :)

As for time resets at checkpoints - if only! That would make the gold times hugely easier and less frustrating, but no, unless you're restarting to the very start of the level the timer continues from when you died. You can actually see this quite easily if you enable the timer within the game's options.

Then that's the reason for the varied opinion. On PS3 the time resets but a small amount of time is added to what it was when you hit the checkpoint. I didn't really play the game long enough nor pay enough attention to figure out how it's calculated.

If the times for gold on PS4 are the same as PS3 then it's a tolerable but tricky 100%. If they're stricter then I'd imagine some parts could be hell!

Then that's the reason for the varied opinion. On PS3 the time resets but a small amount of time is added to what it was when you hit the checkpoint. I didn't really play the game long enough nor pay enough attention to figure out how it's calculated.

If the times for gold on PS4 are the same as PS3 then it's a tolerable but tricky 100%. If they're stricter then I'd imagine some parts could be hell!

Hmm... you have me doubting myself now. I know for certain that the clock doesn't reset completely. If I get the chance I'll try to check this to confirm.

I'd happily check the PS4 times for a few levels as a comparison, if you're able to do so for the PS3 times?

Hmm... you have me doubting myself now. I know for certain that the clock doesn't reset completely. If I get the chance I'll try to check this to confirm.

I'd happily check the PS4 times for a few levels as a comparison, if you're able to do so for the PS3 times?

I would if I hadn't deleted the game already :p The only one I can remember off the top of my head is 10min for gold 20min for silver and 30min for bronze on the last boss...

Did the PS4 version have a day one patch? The PS3 had one for 600mb but I've no clue what it was for!

I would if I hadn't deleted the game already :p The only one I can remember off the top of my head is 10min for gold 20min for silver and 30min for bronze on the last boss...

Did the PS4 version have a day one patch? The PS3 had one for 600mb but I've no clue what it was for!

No problem. :) If anyone else wants to, by all means do.

As for a patch, I think so, yes - certainly my console downloaded an update of some form and I have v1.01 installed.

Well that would explain why some people think I'm crazy for saying it's a 1-2hr game that has no real challenge whatsoever! :p

Indeed it would. Unfortunately, as there are separate trophy lists for each system, simply playing on PS3 for those who have both systems isn't going to help with the PS4 trophies. :(

That is strange. I also played the PS4 version and died countless times (up to 20-40) in some of the later levels.

However, I always got gold the first run with the exception of one level.

My time for the final boss was under or close to 5 minutes iirc, even when I died a lot when the disappearing platforms appeared.

I actually found the checkpoint system (sections are short) and timer very lenient; especially in the more difficult levels.

Edit: Though I did have some trouble unlocking trophies at first (they unlocked at the end for me). The person in the other thread said it fixed after installing a patch; maybe that's the cause (i.e. patch didn't install)? I finished the game in 1 run of about 1.5-2h.

Edited by MetaSword

It's very easy.. i voted for 0-5 hours but it's no more than 3..

http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/The_GR_sNiPer.png

i played the game on ps3 and i completed it in 6 hours.. then i played on ps4 and did the fastest time in 1 hour and 37 minutes..

Then that is really what you should have posted initially. If it took you 6 hours the first time, it's not really an easy 3 hour tops kinda game, is it?

The point of these threads is to give people who haven't played the game, an idea of what to expect. Obviously most people who have played the game previously will be much more efficient with a stack, and already know exactly what to expect.

On PS3 the time resets but a small amount of time is added to what it was when you hit the checkpoint. I didn't really play the game long enough nor pay enough attention to figure out how it's calculated.

I have played it on the PlayStation 3 with the patch installed. It seems like the checkpoint time is the time of death. So it doesn't reset to checkpoint time but keeps adding up.

Then that is really what you should have posted initially. If it took you 6 hours the first time, it's not really an easy 3 hour tops kinda game, is it?

The point of these threads is to give people who haven't played the game, an idea of what to expect. Obviously most people who have played the game previously will be much more efficient with a stack, and already know exactly what to expect.

well actually i wasn't clear... actually i didn't even say it.. i didn't play 6 hours total for the game.. it took me 6 hours but a took a 2hour+ break.. and i was trying to get on top of the leaderboards with best times so i even wasted more time... just try playing the map once as slow as you can but just remember the root then restart and speed run... try to use wisely the teleport thing as it can earn you plenty of time.

My first playthrough seemed to take a lot longer than my run to get all the gold times, and nothing really seemed to change for me. I was terrible on the first try, and the second was pretty straightforward. It's definitely in the 5-10 range, given practice time and just getting used to the controls and knowing the levels.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...