did u encounter sound bugs or lag?

Hogger

did u encounter lag and/or sound bugs?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. did u encounter lag and/or sound bugs?

• only lag
    • only sound bugs (like lose of sound)
    • both
    • none at all

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got both. Luckily I had subtitles on or I would've lost a lot of dialogue. Funny thing was the previews for episode 3...many lines were repeated....I guess making up for all the dialogue that dropped in episode 2...lol.

Edit: I'm on a PS3.

Edited by sum1_worsethan_u

• 1 month later...

I cannot play this game any longer. Slowdowns & hiccups were very common & really breaking immersion - but once I made it to Episode Chapter 3 thereabouts, the game started crashing systematically ( system freeze ) upon completion of the chapter.

I deleted the entire game & downloaded / installed it again from scratch. Now it won't start at all any more... First attempt I got as first as the title screen, now I don't even get that far.

Thanks Telltale for an unstable PoS game. I like your efforts story wise but you've reached Bethesda levels of uselessness when it comes to PS3 ports. You lost a customer.

Edited by WZ_PSX

I cannot play this game any longer. Slowdowns & hiccups were very common & really breaking immersion - but once I made it to Episode Chapter 3 thereabouts, the game started crashing systematically ( system freeze ) upon completion of the chapter.

I deleted the entire game & downloaded / installed it again from scratch. Now it won't start at all any more... First attempt I got as first as the title screen, now I don't even get that far.

Thanks Telltale for an unstable PoS game. I like your efforts story wise but you've reached Bethesda levels of uselessness when it comes to PS3 ports. You lost a customer.

wow. i still have to play episode 3 not looking forward to it now

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
I do. I notice it on all Telltale games. I've noticed it's better which each release they make. :coffee:

The Walking Dead season 1 was horrible for lags. That game had long lags probably every chapter throughout the season. The screen would just stop completely frozen and then kick into action 10 seconds later. Each new game has been a major improvement, though. I still get lag here and there but they've become more of a surprise occurrence than something to be expected.

• 4 weeks later...
In fact, took me 2:30 hrs to finish because i basically died everytime i was able to die simply because i didnt even saw the QTE but instantly died after the game finally decided to load the next scene.

So, I've been delaying playing the game until all chapters were out, but today I just decided I couldn't wait anymore (besides, last chapter is only weeks away, right?).

Anyway... I shotgunned through the currently available five chapters today, and the game really lagged for me during most battle sequences. Where this becomes a problem is that you often find yourself dead before the button prompt even appears on-screen. It was by far the worst aspect of the game for me.

I'm on PS3.

The Walking Dead season 1 was horrible for lags. That game had long lags probably every chapter throughout the season. The screen would just stop completely frozen and then kick into action 10 seconds later. Each new game has been a major improvement, though. I still get lag here and there but they've become more of a surprise occurrence than something to be expected.

Oddly, this has been the first TellTale game to give me lag problems. Had no issues with Monkey Island V, BttF, Sam'n'Max 1, Sam'n'Max 2, Jurassic Park, Strong Bad, TWD 1, TWD 2, Wolf Among Us, or even Tales from the Borderlands. Most games have had horrendous load times, but no lag troubles until Game of Thrones.

Wait, that's wrong. I had horrible lag during Poker Night 2 at the Inventory. Like... frequent and horrible.

Edited by MrMinderbinder

• 1 month later...

Anybody else notice that Telltale games practically have a heart-attack every time you earn a trophy? You'd swear the game was going to choke to death every time there's a load screen with a trophy delivered during said loading.

Get it together, Telltale. Your games cannot be that taxing to program properly.

• 2 weeks later...