Harry94_

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Your guide for the blind and electrified trophies didn't help me at all, the "rectangle route" is kinda stupid since there's literraly one light trap which is at the gas station, the fence is on the otherside, so to try this u have to be 25 with the unlimited stamina, so yeah is kinda pointless

There's a bozak poster challenge on the old town which is kill 10 volatiles, they will give you a shotgun, this is by far an easy and quickly method to do the electrified where u spawn above a fence, u can easily try there the blind 25 volatiles, as far as the other trophy goes, i will try next to the tower since your method was a waste

Your guide for the blind and electrified trophies didn't help me at all, the "rectangle route" is kinda stupid since there's literraly one light trap which is at the gas station, the fence is on the otherside, so to try this u have to be 25 with the unlimited stamina, so yeah is kinda pointless

There's a bozak poster challenge on the old town which is kill 10 volatiles, they will give you a shotgun, this is by far an easy and quickly method to do the electrified where u spawn above a fence, u can easily try there the blind 25 volatiles, as far as the other trophy goes, i will try next to the tower since your method was a waste

I've now updated the Guide with this method :).

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/trophies/2070/f13.jpg Lucky 7 (B)

Win 7 coop competitions

In order to earn this trophy, you must win 7 competitions. "Competitions" are like challenges that you play with every other player in the co-op lobby. They're activated by each player holding down the :touchpad: button. You cannot start these manually so you will have to wait until you get a notification about wanting to start a competition. Also bear in mind that you're timed on wanting to start a competition or not so hold down the :touchpad: button whenever you see the notification. You can better your chances of having a competition to appear by going to the "Options" menu from the Pause menu, followed by "Online". You then have the option of changing the frequency of competitions to appear more often by changing "Frequency Of Dynamic Competition" to "Frequent".

This can easily be boosted with another player. Take turns in winning 7 competitions and you will also earn Harran Athletics in the process, which requires you to play a total of 10 competitions. They do not need to be different, and do not need to be in a single session. Both of these trophies will unlock upon completion.

To organize a boosting session, refer to the Co-op Partners Thread (Read First Post!).

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/trophies/2070/2ac.jpg Harran Athletics (B)

Take part in 10 coop competitions

See Lucky 7 for more details.

To get the participation trophy quicker, we just kept making the map and then walk about or do anything and the challenge is yours.

Thank you for your time and help writing the guide. It is very much appreciated!

-Z

• 9 months later...

Can anyone confirm what patch version The Following - Enhanced Edition is up to?

I only ask because I've been playing this game for the better part of a week now and all the sudden got an update for version 1.18. I thought it was odd because this game came out in 2015 and assumed it was long since done getting updates.

But going to google, I can't seem to find a clear answer. Some articles seem to suggest the game has a 1.19 and 1.20 patch as well? While 1.18 came out in June last year? Then others talk about different version numbers for the vanilla game and The Following. It's all kind of confusing.

Either way, if this update it old...it's strange that it took this long to notify me of the update.

I don't know what the version number is but a new patch has just landed: https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/84912-story-mode-difficulty-added/
Oh wow, so it was a new update. I can't believe they're still updating this game after 5 years...you have to applaud a developer for that. :applause:

Oh wow, so it was a new update. I can't believe they're still updating this game after 5 years...you have to applaud a developer for that. :applause:

I did some digging and found the full patch notes :): https://www.dsogaming.com/news/dying-light-february-19th-update-released-adds-story-mode-weapons-outfits-and-more-full-patch-notes/

• 3 years later...