I got this on my sixth or seventh try, by luck more than anything.

I used the Torment Fraud by the Ultor building, and after getting nowhere near it on the first couple of go's, I headed to the freeway up one of the entry ramps. The time I managed it, I had a multi car pile-up and basically rolled across all of the cars. Luck more than skill!

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got this in about 15 minutes. since people were having trouble with it thought i weighed in.

I used the medium challenge.

Soon as it starts head on up the ramp to the freeway to your right. Once on top just run into a car head on and try get some good altitude. Dont use l2 or r2 to ragdoll just run into them. From that point u have a good look down to time the car u wanna land on. With a little practice it isnt that hard. If punishmode is active let the meter drain out. U need to bounce not explode from car to car.

Hope this helps

Edited by Joebaker

Got this in about 15 minutes. since people were having trouble with it thought i weighed in.

I used the medium challenge.

Soon as it starts head on up the ramp to the freeway to your right. Once on top just run into a car head on and try get some good altitude. Dont use l2 or r2 to ragdoll just run into them. From that point u have a good look down to time the car u wanna land on. With a little practice it isnt that hard. If punishmode is active let the meter drain out. U need to bounce not explode from car to car.

Hope this helps

i tried this, got a five then a six and then a five and didn't get it, though the cars were exploding.

How do you make it so the cars don#t explode?

Half the time i can't gain good altitude, and the rest of the time i am missing the cars when i fall or pin wheeling straight over them for miles - some times the cars slow to a stop but then move on or sometimes explode and / or disapear before i get to them... Some even slow down and then speed up again ffs.

i did get blown off the map a few times and bounce off the edge to come back :D

Also am racking up way more than the score needed for gold - if you are bouncing and / or rolling the game continues after the timer or score limit has been reached... On the Hard challenege i think i got 1.7 million but still couldn't connect properly with five cars.

This is my final achievement in the game to get, and so far it is proving a bitch.

EDIT: got the trophy tonight, and as others have said it is high luck that vehicles come in the right order. i did it on the easy challenge set to the highest difficulty and got it at the top of the ramp where five vehicles had pilled up and i was lucky to get straight up bounces that didn't go too high so i could aim my fall.

[ATTACH]9011[/ATTACH]

Edited by yoda_squad

I don't know why people are complaining about this trophy being difficult. I got this trophy on my second attempt, and the first attempt was just to get a feel of it. Too many times I get worried about a certain Trophy/challenge in a game and I go and try it and its a joke difficulty wise.

I'd hate to be "that" guy again but I agree.

I was worried about this trophy. It sounded annoyingly difficult and youtube videos made it look even more difficult.

I got it on my very first run on the easy challenge (well, first run while actually attempting the trophy/it's the last thing I did before setting my controller down for to be AFK for the last 4 hours for the 20 hour trophy).

Anyways, I picked the easy mission, played on hardcore (as suggested in this thread) and ran around tumbling like an idiot, thinking to myself the trophy is impossible. The video on youtube the guy was launched like 100 feet into the air and drops down on the cars just to be launched upward again. I couldn't get a launch in the air even close to that.

So, I ran around the block, saw the AI kept wrecking in a specific area (ramp to get off highway), waited about 30 seconds saw a pile of 3 of them ramming eachother, sprint, jump, rag doll, roll over all 3 cars, roll over a garbage truck and hit the car parked behind it. Bingo! Had the trophy within 2 and a half minutes of trying.

The video on youtube the guy was launched like 100 feet into the air and drops down on the cars just to be launched upward again. I couldn't get a launch in the air even close to that.

One of the attempts i did had me airborne for over 2000 meters, it was still climbing when the ps4 glitched out! Another attempt had me flying for what seemed like a time i'd never come down again, and again the ps glitched out.

I couldn't get the hang of how to get airborne, sometimes it did it and sometimes it didn't, sometimes i'd pin-wheel for miles, narrowly missing everythng i aimed at, and other times go up in the air.

It is a very hit and miss (sic) trophy, certainly hels to be flukey :)

Edited by yoda_squad

One of the attempts i did had me airborne for over 2000 meters, it was still climbing when the ps4 glitched out! Another attempt had me flying for what seemed like a time i'd never come down again, and again the ps glitched out.

I couldn't get the hang of how to get airborne, sometimes it did it and sometimes it didn't, sometimes i'd pin-wheel for miles, narrowly missing everythng i aimed at, and other times go up in the air.

It is a very hit and miss (sic) trophy, certainly hels to be flukey :)

How do you mean the "PS4 glitched out?" You mean the game crashed?

I don't know why people are complaining about this trophy being difficult. I got this trophy on my second attempt, and the first attempt was just to get a feel of it. Too many times I get worried about a certain Trophy/challenge in a game and I go and try it and its a joke difficulty wise.

This. Honestly took me the odd few attempts to get this wasn't too painful to get as others are making out.

I can easily launch my character sky high now without even trying.

Edited by Combatting

I'm not understanding why the ones who got the benefit of extreme luck seem to be saying that the overall difficulty is somehow lessened for the rest of us.

That's like someone playing the lottery a handful of times and then winning means that the odds of other people winning are just as great.

The game behaves completely erratically, different each time. It's a luck-based trophy. Be happy that it worked out in your favor rather than holding you back. But it holds a lot of people back. I did it five times before the trophy popped. (Not five attempts at it. I actually hit 5+ cars on five separate occasions before the glitchy thing decided to unlock.)

The gods smiled upon you folks. Doesn't mean they smiled on the rest of us.

How do you mean the "PS4 glitched out?" You mean the game crashed?

Yeah sorry, it didn't crash so much as just the screen was rolling and not doing anything more than spinning the guy in the air, and then the system crashed yeah.

I'm not understanding why the ones who got the benefit of extreme luck seem to be saying that the overall difficulty is somehow lessened for the rest of us.

The game behaves completely erratically, different each time. It's a luck-based trophy.

i'd totally agree, the trophy is entirely erratic, nothing i did with the controls seemed to have any bearing on what the character on screen was doing, i often over shot or under shot what i was aiming at, and when it was pin-wheeling no input from me seemed to alter anything.

i just landed lucky on the bounce of a car pile-up at the freeway slip road and was lucky x2 that i managed to land in a good spot to get a kick into the stacked vehicles - which is why i posted the screen grab to show :)

it was luck, but i'd tried for a couple of hours with no luck - and like you had done it five or six times without getting the trophy.

The game would be better without this trophy in it tbf. And i can see why it is stopping folks getting their (P) which is a bit of a shitty way to stuff people up after playing the game and getting to this bit.

Edited by yoda_squad

Hardest trophy in the game and pretty much the only one that requires 100% luck. Every other trophy is just straight-foward and a grind.

Still haven't gotten this one yet.

Edit: Finally got it! But still the hardest trophy ingame.

Edited by RSJohn7293

For those who have had the car's pile up and simply walk across them, is there some sort of trick to make a pile up happen?

for me the pile ups just kinda happened... tho I when I was near them they exploded without me having the opportunity to roll over them.

Tried this trophy couple times on the easy fraud on the east side of the map without any luck. Moved to the point mentioned in the guide and got it first attempt.

I found a way that sort of work reliably. You need to get the easy one in New Hades Hellwrought, difficulty doesn't matter. Go forward after the interesction and climb up the highway there. Get you're ragdoll on and it will send you rocketing to the sky. Now you just have to aim for the car, apparently doesn't matter if they explode or not or if you're fire (wich was supposed to not work from what I've read, but the thing is bugged as hell anyway).

Now, why is it easier up in that highway? Because I found out that car spawned there very, VERY often, and usualy in groups of 2-3, so you can aim at them much much easier. Since they are fairly slow, it's also easy to compensate you're aiming too. I tried the intersection for a WHILE, but all I did was either exploding as soon as I touched anything with completely random explosion literaly everywhere, NOTHING HAPPENING at all or sent off backward across the map (I literaly flew in a spinny circle for the whole timer and some more before going ''fuck it'' and smashing my face in a billboard to stop. It was harder than it sound because the controls get reversed for no apparent reason.).

Anyway, after trying on that highway for a couple time, I got it really easily. Hopefuly this might help someone.

Thx man. After many many attempt this helped me and now I have my trophy

Hardest trophy in the game and pretty much the only one that requires 100% luck. Every other trophy is just straight-foward and a grind.

Still haven't gotten this one yet.

Edit: Finally got it! But still the hardest trophy ingame.

Thx man. After many many attempt this helped me and now I have my trophy

Congrats to both of you. This trophy drove me nuts.

• 2 weeks later...