Co-Op Partners Thread (Read First Post!)

OneZeoN

If anyone wants the Polyamory Trophy, I have all the quests done, just need a 4th player to join our group. Hoping to get this done soon, so if anyone wants to join, hit me up.

Add me as the forth. I'm looking for this trophy.

Psn : Ratchet-Version2

Hi all, looking for an Aussie to help boost Polyamory.

I've got 3 people and all quests ready to be handed in so should only take a few minutes. Just need a 4th player. We are on most weeknights from 7pm.

Psn: SmacAttack

Timezone: GMT+10

Mention Dying Light in the friend request please.

Cheers

Edit: I'm no longer requiring this trophy. Thanks for the help!

Edited by SmacAttack

If anyone wants the Polyamory Trophy, I have all the quests done, just need a 4th player to join our group. Hoping to get this done soon, so if anyone wants to join, hit me up.

Add me as the forth. I'm looking for this trophy.

Psn : Ratchet-Version2

Thanks for the join. Glad we were able to get this wrapped up over the weekend.

hi.

if anyone is willing to help me with the last man standing trophy for the bozak horde i would be extremely grateful. i have already tried it several times with no luck.

i have once again deleted everything and reinstalled with a fresh save.

which means im level 1 and very slow and weak. im going to need a high level player or someone who is good and knows the trials at least since i wont me much help except with bolter and running trials.

if anyone is up for helping me out that would be really great. its the last trophy i need and im so tired of this glitch i just want to get it over with.

i have not recieved any help from the developers and my partners have all given up on me, im keeping my thumbs crossed for a buddy.

if anyone reads this by chance who has experienced the same bug and has a fix please let me know.

thanks.

PSN ID: ash12us