Pre-order

travla

Not yet and the price isn't a perfect indicator of a game having a plat or not. Off the top of my head, I remember that Pier Solar is 15 bucks but as a plat. It does feel like Grim won't have a plat which would be weird as I think the game is big enough for one. We can only hope

Thanks for the feedback lads.

Also I'm in Europe, Republic of Ireland to be precise, when I go into PS Store there is nothing at all related to Grim Fandango, can it be pre-ordered in the EU? This game came out when I was 15 (showing my age now!:whistle:) so I was old enough to remember and appreciate it, one of the all time best.

The blog (http://blog.us.playstation.com/2015/01/13/grim-fandango-remastered-now-available-for-pre-order/) states $, but again vague, is that US dollar, Australian, Brunei dollar etc.

I know it is kind of picky, but still, proper detail would be appreciated from Sony.

Edited by bodfred

The blog (Grim Fandango Remastered Now Available for Pre-order) states $, but again vague, is that US dollar, Australian, Brunei dollar etc..

That is the North American blog (notice it says blog.us) so anything there is in US dollars. What you need is the blog.eu. Being from the NA region I don't know what the specifics are with the game in your country, sorry. You'll have to dig around for the info or maybe someone from Europe who sees your post will be nice enough to answer your question if they know. I hope it does indeed come to Europe as it truly is an awesome game. Good luck.

That is the North American blog (notice it says blog.us) so anything there is in US dollars. What you need is the blog.eu. Being from the NA region I don't know what the specifics are with the game in your country, sorry. You'll have to dig around for the info or maybe someone from Europe who sees your post will be nice enough to answer your question if they know. I hope it does indeed come to Europe as it truly is an awesome game. Good luck.

D'oh! My bad, shows you what a load of beer at up gaming at 2am does to the brain!

Brutal for me to say.... Ive never played this game back in the day... So def preordered it now... Looking forward to it!

So this is more along the line of a Walking Dead/Wolf Among Us type point and click kind of game then?

I member playing Full Throttle... Would love to see that game again!

Edited by SSTIGGIE

Still waiting for info on the EU side, I would love a nice PS4 themed Grim Fandango background. Jazz music, skulls in the tabs lol.

Cannot wait I loved this game back in the day spent so many hours playing it along with the Monkey Island games

Still waiting on the EU side too!! :mad:

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2015/01/21/new-playstation-store-resident-evil-citizens-earth-saints-row-iv/

Replies to comments 5 and 7 suggest that it is unlikely Grim will be on pre-order in the EU. Also, its target release date is Jan. 28th

Edited by bodfred

Replies to comments 5 and 7 suggest that it is unlikely Grim will be on pre-order in the EU. Also, its target release date is Jan. 28th

Just read the blog. Man that sucks for you guys up in Europe but the answer given as to why that is makes sense. Can't win them all I guess.

Brutal for me to say.... Ive never played this game back in the day... So def preordered it now... Looking forward to it!

So this is more along the line of a Walking Dead/Wolf Among Us type point and click kind of game then?

I member playing Full Throttle... Would love to see that game again!

It's similar to the telltale games in that you talk and find items, but there's only one real story path and your decisions don't effect the outcome. Also, there's waaaaayyyyyy more puzzles. Some of them were kind of a pain in the ass back when, I'm excited to see how they've changed things.

I remember it being a big deal that Manny would look at interactive objects, so pay attention to that. It's not always immediately obvious where the items are, despite being out in the open.

Well it is now showing on the EU PSN, but not to preorder just a place holder image it seems

Ah well at least it is still coming out, would have liked the theme however, maybe it will be purchasable over here. I hope the trophy list is inventive rather than just a boring complete chapters etc. I imagine it will have a few amusing ones given the source material.

Roll on for my adventures with Glottis, I wonder how much I have forgot as used to know this game like the back of my hand like the Monkey Island games

Edited by FXNShadow
Updated info

Anyone had theirs preload yet? I've never digitally pre-ordered. Lists today as the projected download day. I wanna play this at midnight if I can.

Preloaded about 4 hours ago. The game isn't avaible to play though for like a day and a half or so. I forget what the countdown time said, think its around 12:01 Tuesday.

Anyone else have an incorrect time on their countdown timer? mine says "1 d 08:26:25" Which would be midnight on the 28th, not the 27th like it should be.

Me too. I'm hoping it corrects itself. Would be stupid if we had to wait past the time the store updated lol.