Jetpack joyride removed?

Straatveger

• 1 month later...

I also didn't find the original Jetpack Joyride in the store, luckily I had downloaded it at the time.

But after trying to redownload it (never did the Romeo Alpha Delta on PS3 version) while doing Deluxe SAM's, I got the message that a more recent version of JJ is installed and that this version does not need to be installed. I gather the newer version is Deluxe, but that would mean that you can't install the original JJ while Deluxe is installed. That's kinda nonsense, it's 2 different games with 2 different trophy lists.

Obviously I'll have to deinstall Deluxe first before reinstalling original JJ. But I'll do the SAM trophy first.

Anyone else having the same experience?

• 4 months later...

As of today (6/21/2015) the original is still on the NA store, although you have to purchase it as a bundle with the counterfeit machine and a coin pack. I just grabbed the Vita version today (missed out on it when it was free) and it looks like the PS3 version is still up also.

As of today (6/21/2015) the original is still on the NA store, although you have to purchase it as a bundle with the counterfeit machine and a coin pack. I just grabbed the Vita version today (missed out on it when it was free) and it looks like the PS3 version is still up also.

I picked up a Vita last month...and JJ and JJD were one of the first things that I purchased. Yeah...JJ came as a bundle (couldn't find just the game itself) but the counterfeit machine & coin pack really cut down on the time that it takes to get through JJ. And the machine works for JJD as well...but since you have to log in 50 days to get the SAM trophy...it's not as helpful.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 years later...
Jetpack Joyride mini is on the store, does this have trophies? don't really want deluxe.

That's just the emulated version of an old PSP game so no trophies are included. If you want trophies for the Vita version, then you are going to have to buy the Deluxe Edition.

Edited by Terminator
Fixed typo.