Trophy Difficulty Rating  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Trophy Difficulty Rating

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_rating_na.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 0.00

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
  5. Vote with honesty and integrity.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I also voted 9. This game is hard, very hard. It is NOT just "Trials and errors". Once you have 3$ or more, shit pops up everywhere and very fast, you get tons of UFO's, and it's extremely hard to keep up, dodge everything, collect coins and stay alive.

So far, only 30 people got the 10$ trophy on psnprofile (Rarity : 0.18%), which tends to prove my point.

I'm not a pro-player, I may not be the most skilled, but I'm still a decent player. I've played this game many times already, spent a lot of hours on it, and my record is 5.12$, which means I'm one of the 88 people who got the 5$ trophy on psnprofiles (Rarity : 0.52%). And to be honest, I don't think I'll ever be able to get 10$. It was already insanely hard to get 5$, and it's actually only half of what you need for the last trophy... Will I keep trying? I don't know, but I know this game is definitely not a 7.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Went with a solid 7/10, all I can say is practice makes perfect, once you master the reaction to take out the multiple enemies on the screen, your score will go up quickly till you finally get it. Highly recommend doing it on classic with normal difficulty, also watch greenzsaber's strat to get an idea of what you must and must not do.

• 3 years later...

Voted 9

The game is fun but very challenging,I would suggest it only too people that don't care about trophies and want to play it a bit just for fun or to people who like challenges.

To 100% this requires strategy practice and some luck most for the 1000 pennies,everything else is easy. 

I got 1200 pennies on deluxe normal after much time and practice.

Edited by oderpas

• 11 months later...

10 I thought I'd dedicate a day to this game and quickly 100% it since it's such a short 100% atleast theoretically, 3 days later and god knows how many hours I barely managed to get 10.00, I literally lost my last life on 10.00 exactly though the trophy popping probably did have something to do with it all my concentration just died when that happened. 

I found deluxe easier to get it than classic since the yellow UFO can be used to destroy the others and clear a side as the guys jump out of the lava as well as the 2x being quick beneficial and the bosses are basically just free $$$ I recommend practicing on bonkers until you can get 8 or at least 6 and then switching to normal, normal is easier but it takes a lot longer for things to ramp up so you need to practice on bonkers. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/26/2022 at 11:49 AM, Stalemate666 said:

10 I thought I'd dedicate a day to this game and quickly 100% it since it's such a short 100% atleast theoretically, 3 days later and god knows how many hours I barely managed to get 10.00, I literally lost my last life on 10.00 exactly though the trophy popping probably did have something to do with it all my concentration just died when that happened. 

I found deluxe easier to get it than classic since the yellow UFO can be used to destroy the others and clear a side as the guys jump out of the lava as well as the 2x being quick beneficial and the bosses are basically just free $$$ I recommend practicing on bonkers until you can get 8 or at least 6 and then switching to normal, normal is easier but it takes a lot longer for things to ramp up so you need to practice on bonkers. 

I followed greenzsaber’s method for 1000 coins. 

Still very difficult. One of my prouder 100% only titles.