Scourge: Outbreak ~ Trophy Guide & Roadmap

• 4 weeks later...
Bathed in Glory (G)

Obtain all the Unlockables

[*]End a Player's Killstreak - Best way to get this is during a Deathmatch, set it to 5 kills and let your partner kill you 4 times. Now you kill them which will end their killstreak. Basically you're killing your partner when they're only 1 kill away from winning. This is the only way to unlock the award.

Unless i'm really unlucky this never worked..

Tried partner killed me 4 times then kill 5 on a 5 kills match

Tried partner killed me 9 times then kill 10 on a 10 kills match

Definition says end a killstreak. In Outbreak Card, 1st killstreak is 15 kills..

My partner killed me 15 times in a 20 kills match then i killed him once. And the award unlocked ;)

So you know :cool:

Edited by Milanzzo

Unless i'm really unlucky this never worked..

Tried partner killed me 4 times then kill 5 on a 5 kills match

Tried partner killed me 9 times then kill 10 on a 10 kills match

Definition says end a killstreak. In Outbreak Card, 1st killstreak is 15 kills..

My partner killed me 15 times in a 20 kills match then i killed him once. And the award unlocked ;)

So you know :cool:

There's no need to set the kills that high, but whatever worked for you is fine.

There's no need to set the kills that high, but whatever worked for you is fine.

Don't wanna be stubborn but tried with a friend today and it don't work how you say it should. We tried 10 kills and it don't work.. It has to be 15 kills to break a killstreak, not less.

Edited by Milanzzo

• 1 month later...
I forgotten about this lol. I've also been getting Physical Therapy for an injury i received as another reason.

You wrote this bad that I don't understand it. Are you talking about resuming checkpoint for later on if you didn't die. Your teammate's (AI) deaths has nothing to do with it anyway.

Basically. If your buddies or AI partners die, but you never got incapacitated, you can reload the checkpoint and still get the award (of course, you must not die at all).

Basically. If your buddies or AI partners die, but you never got incapacitated, you can reload the checkpoint and still get the award (of course, you must not die at all).

Does the survivor need to be the host for that? That seems like an online co-op method for an alternative.

Even non-host players who did not die at all will get it by restarting the checkpoint.

UPDATE: I had a power outage at the last boss (and never died till there), reloaded the checkpoint and beated her without dying, no award. So it really MUST be done in ONE SITTING.

Edited by LoStraniero91

• 3 months later...
Don't wanna be stubborn but tried with a friend today and it don't work how you say it should. We tried 10 kills and it don't work.. It has to be 15 kills to break a killstreak, not less.

I'm about to test this as well. 4 kills did not work.

edit: Confirmed, 15 is the start of a kill streak award, so you need to set a match at 20 kills limit, and then at 15 you wanna end the streak by killing him. Just get the person with 15 kills to finish the match, or just quit out to lobby immediately once you get the award since it still saves your progress.

Edited by DarkByke

Level 4 (no deaths) - Best done solo and one of the easiest levels in the game.

The final boss fight against Banshee is a joke and you shouldn't even die here if you have beaten the game on Nightmare and Normal difficulties, just remember to hide behind the rocks so you won't get breathed on to death and to use your shockwave to kill the alien monsters.

I'm going to disagree with you here. You still take damage hiding behind the rocks, just enough so that any enemy or spiders can 1 shot you to death. Even if another pass of blue breath comes before you fully heal, you will die.

Checkpoint 4.4 is hell as well... nowhere safe to run to, grenades flying, AI is dying...

Edited by DarkByke

• 2 weeks later...

The killstreak award is on my to do list for checking again. It's been awhile so I don't remember, but I'll be helping a few friends get the (P) later on next month.

As for the Checkpoint 4.4, I've already mentioned that there were two hard checkpoints that you'll face in Level 4. Which where 4.2 and 4.4, but you can always co-op these Levels if you wish. Many will do this level solo, but I guess it does depends on certain players experience with third person shooters. You will even need to get close and personally and be quick with your trigger finger with the shootgun too for that checkpoint.

If I could record myself solo it, I would. Unfortunately I cannot for the PS3 system. There's still a Guide Supplement opportunity for it for anyone willing to do so for solo walkthrough all Levels.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Thanks for the guide, thought the game was more difficult than the early raters said, only because of the survival trophies. But with good teammates and communication, you can get it done. Thought the recommendations on how to survive were spot on. Well done! :applause:

• 2 years later...
Apparently not, as NA region can only play with other NA accounts but EU only EU accounts etc. It's region locked basically. I'll have to put a mention of that within the roadmap shortly.

Hmmm would someone on an EU acct be able to play the NA version if the NA account was loaded on the EU's console? Or would the game force the EU PSN acct to play on the EU servers even though the game was bought from the NA store on the NA acct?

Hmmm would someone on an EU acct be able to play the NA version if the NA account was loaded on the EU's console? Or would the game force the EU PSN acct to play on the EU servers even though the game was bought from the NA store on the NA acct?

Depends on which region you have. If you got the NA version from the store then you can use that with your EU account but your partner still needs the NA copy too. Same goes for the opposite with EU.

I'm not sure how many people are still playing this game now. It not that popular and you will need people to help you get the Platinum.

• 2 years later...