substories trophy....???

Sharius

You need to complete all of them (+do all IR7 fights to unlock the final one) for the plat, yes.

Good news is, you can either "finish" (fail) or "complete" them, it will still count for the trophy and overall completion. Only difference is that you earn less money/xp (it won't lock you out of any trophy, but still).

Bad news is, five of them are missable (there). So watch out.

ah, ok, thank, i already knew about these missable

i only worry about these fail quest, since i just found out about them recently and pretty far in the story so i don't want to restart my game from begining

btw, do the completion list need for any trophy because i hear that once i finish the story and go to premium mode that list will be reset, it's suck if i have to re-do it over again if it require for any trophy throught

Edited by Sharius

Sidequests (and mini-games i think) need to be done in one playthrough, but it works in Premium "adventure", which is basically post-game mode that retains all your progression. Not to be confused with "new" premiumgame (NG+, where all you keep is money/XP). In other words, you just have to worry about those 5 substories. Nothing else is missable.