Fully maxed out?

stickghost

I'm level 20 and not earning any more XP. Am I correct in that you only get 19 unlock skill points and thus can't upgrade every single thing? Is there something else?

This seems like something that should have been mentioned here because I haven't upgraded Wrath fully, which I can see would increase my damage output. I put my points towards maxing both weapon types and life because I figured you'd eventually get everything.

If so, I'd say put the points into Wrath definitely because your damage is boosted... I suppose you only need one weapon maxed (for more damage) since I believe Wrath gets you unlimited ammo and you can choose any weapon you want in reserve so you can ignore the other. Life seems a good bet too since taking damage is inevitable despite your best efforts and health regaining. Extra grenades could be useful but eh.

Am I wrong or should I start a new file? Or can you just change your upgrade distribution?

ADD: Okay you can change your distribution. I thought the option was strictly an undo but it allows you to set all your points as you like.

Edited by stickghost