• 16-20 Hours
    • 21-25 Hours
    • 26-35 Hours
    • 36-50 Hours
    • 51-75 Hours
    • 76-100 Hours
    • 100+ Hours

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/time_unk.png

Estimated Time to Plat/100% Length: ????

Voting Guidelines

1. Voted time should be based on your own personal time spent working towards the Plat or 100%.
  2. Do not vote based on "fastest possible run", but rather your own experience in playing the game.
  3. Voted time should be in-game time spent, from first starting game to achieving the Plat or 100%.
  4. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  5. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  6. Vote with honesty and integrity.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If you do it legit 1,000,000 hours waiting in lobby due to nobody plays this game(at least on ps3). But if you boost 1-5 hours, but its mostly due to luck as it took me 20 minutes at times to get a certain card i needed for a double the rent, house, hotel, plus 2 blue properties and a rent for that particular property. But others can get the cards on thier first try.

I saw someone 100% in 32 minutes.

If you do it legit 1,000,000 hours waiting in lobby due to nobody plays this game(at least on ps3). But if you boost 1-5 hours, but its mostly due to luck as it took me 20 minutes at times to get a certain card i needed for a double the rent, house, hotel, plus 2 blue properties and a rent for that particular property. But others can get the cards on thier first try.

Thanks for confirming that we should avoid this. No one did this in 32. Hacked.

• 1 month later...
Thanks for confirming that we should avoid this. No one did this in 32. Hacked.

No, no. Very doable in 30-40 minutes with a boosting partner. Even without, most trophies can be earned against Very Easy-level AI opponents in under an hour. The only tough trophy to get with the AI is Final No, as you have little to no control over the cards your opponents play. For the rest, you can abuse Restart until you get dealt a good starting hand. This is an especially useful tactic in getting the Gold trophy for hitting somebody with Double-Rent-And-Hotel-on-Dark-Blue-Properties.

• 4 months later...
No, no. Very doable in 30-40 minutes with a boosting partner. Even without, most trophies can be earned against Very Easy-level AI opponents in under an hour. The only tough trophy to get with the AI is Final No, as you have little to no control over the cards your opponents play. For the rest, you can abuse Restart until you get dealt a good starting hand. This is an especially useful tactic in getting the Gold trophy for hitting somebody with Double-Rent-And-Hotel-on-Dark-Blue-Properties.

I completely agree with this. I got 100% in about 2h30 by playing offline against AI opponents.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

7 hours for me. I was very unlucky to always end up a card short for the Business Master trophy when the AI get their 3-card-set wins... Same goes for the Final NO... no counter no's from the AI on EASY. It didn't feel too taxing though and it was quite enjoyable despite that. This is of course coming from a Monopoly fan. I hope it won't be as long when I play it on the PS3.

----------

5 hours on the PS3, playing it right after finishing the game on the PS4. It's expected to be much quicker doing things the second time around. Didn't waste a moment attempting to go against the AI with the Business Master trophy this time. Went straight to self-boosting, I mean if you have the means why give yourself a hard time? Got it in no time... as for Final NO, I think I somehow missed the part where the guide says to do this on NORMAL, not on easy difficulty. I did that and the AI were more aggressive in countering the "offense" between myself and other AI players. There is a noticeable spike in the AI's strategy and strength when indeed playing the game on normal. Probably got Final NO on the third game... averaging between 18-22 minutes so that's about an hour, more or less...

I really had fun with this game, did't mind playing it again and again so the double stack seems like a reward for just playing a game you really like.

Edited by Naps

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...