Far Cry 4 - Trophy Guide & Roadmap

Warbear

• 1 month later...

I'd recommend for Fully Loaded to do the two outposts without being detected requirement for 'Soft landing' as early as possible. If you don't do it in the first few outposts then it'll be harder later. You'll either have to liberate later (and generally harder) outposts without being detected, or else if you've done them all and still don't have the requirement, you'll have to reset all the outposts which requires first liberating all fortresses, when you normally would only have to do 2. Also you'd have to finish the story before you can unlock the skill, which sucks because it's a useful skill to have

• 3 months later...

I don't see the Arena Master in the PlayStore. Maybe discontinued?

I'm finally going to play this on the PS4. and will just get to the required level 5 legit, since i've gotten better at the game thanks to experience in Blood Dragon, 5, and the 3 remaster.

EDIT: I don't know why, but my rank from playing this on PS3 counted for the trophy on the 4!

I was at level 9 arena, somehow. All i had to do was get to the part in the story where you first find out about the arena, and the trophy popped without having to grind to 5. Weird, but i'll take it!

Edited by Iceyice

• 8 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...

Thanks for the guide!

Unfortunately, the APP mentioned in The People's Champ is no longer available.  (Not for Android, iOS, nor the Amazon apps for Android worked.)  Thankfully, it doesn't take long to hit rank 5 for the trophy, especially with the various Takedowns - using chain takedowns is the most rewarding if enemies are close enough, otherwise throwing knives (R2 I think it was) to hit a distant enemy, and finally you can lure the last enemy to the center and jump on top of him for a Death from Above score bonus.

• 1 month later...

I know there probaboy aren't too many players actively going for this trophy, but there is one major (although apparently rare) glitch that can totally block you from platinuming. The trophy for unlocking all skills. Essentially you can't get all the skills until you unlock the North, you can get to full Karma long before you get that far especially you're going for completion, and hitting stuff as you go. But what happened to me, and a few others I've seen on some forums is the game doesn't recognize if you're at the correct Karma level, so you can't unlock a skill, apparently a fix for it is to kill elephants & such to drop your Karma below the required level, and then increase again. Only problem is if you get full Karma it doesn't drop, your set permanently at full. Apparently some have had success reloading their game every so often and it eventually let's them, but I've had no such luck since this game came out. I think the last time I tried was back in 2019, but alas it is 2021 and I still have no platinum. Every other trophy ✔ every other skill ✔ requirements to acquire last skill ✔ able to purchase the skill to plat 🚫. I think enough time has passed, and my frustration has gone down enough to try and speed run the game until I can get all skills again to finally check this one of the list. But I'm going to avoid getting full Karma until I can get all the skills. Might be a good note to make for the guide since it currently states no major glitches. 

• Viper changed the title to Far Cry 4 - Trophy Guide & Roadmap
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Thanks to the official Far Cry 4 Discord Channel, there is now a workaround for the Community Surprise trophy :):

- Map Editor -> Assault -> Start Map Editor

- Set a Spawn Point (L2 -> Add Gameplay Objects -> Player Spawn Point)

- Add an Enemy (Add AI -> Enemy Wave 1)

- Set both anywhere

- Press Start -> Save -> A warning will show that the map has not passed validation tests -> Select Yes

- Save with any name

- Exit to main menu (might not be necessary)

- Go to Map Editor -> All my Maps -> <Your Map> -> Play

- Kill the Enemy or get killed

- Trophy should unlock

Do note though, that some people have found they need to unlink their UPlay account first for it to work.

Edited by Terminator
Update.
  • Like 1