Glitched trophies?

zeze

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I destroyed Tanks less than 1000 I think and I got Tank Zapper trophy. I feel there is something wrong with Grunt Zapper trophy details but not glitch maybe.

Im guessing either is somehow glitched or the description is way misleading.

It cant be glitched and 19 people in the world to have it.

I deleted the game , and started over . I have 1171 kills so far and 1094 of them are on grunts with the ray gun.4 kills with ray gun on dodgers and 73 happened when in the tutorial with the musket.

I will see when I reach 5000 what happens and post again here. I will try to finish it by tomorrow morning.

I destroyed Tanks less than 1000 I think and I got Tank Zapper trophy. I feel there is something wrong with Grunt Zapper trophy details but not glitch maybe.

Same happened to me yesterday, I know I haven't even been close to 1k tanks, but the trophy popped. The behemoth and the dodger trophy popped when they were supposed to, only the 5k grunt missing.

It don't make no sense that the same trophy glitches in several ways. Weird game, but fun nonetheless!

I reached 5145 kills. 73 on tutorial with musket and around 30 kills with ray gun but on dodgers and behemoths. That brings me to a total 5042 kills with the ray gun on grunts and the trophy still not popping. I dont know what else to do. My both saves have 45k kills in total and this trophy refuses to pop.

How on earth these other guys got it?

So , this needs to be done in one sitting ( if not in one play ) without exiting the game regardless you are online or offline. I am going to give it a try right now and see how it works. I used the glitch and got 2500 soundwaves , canes and infuriates. level 130 seems far enough to go with just the ray gun so here it goes..!

I would like one other person to confirm before I download again and give the 5K grunt trophy a go. Two assumptions:

1) This has to be in one session; i.e. cannot close game, but sleep mode is fine.

2) Restarts are fine; you could play Level 1-10 10x and assuming you get to 5K kills, the trophy will pop.

As long #2 above is confirmed above, this shouldn't be that bad to finally land.

Edited by jcalvert

got it.

Start: 25,000 kills

End: with 30,096 kills

killed grunts only, leaving the other enemies hit the house.

Get off my Vita,Time to delete this, yeah.

What level did you choose to start and end? I gave this "one sitting" idea a go but got tired halfway in, i decided to let the enemies kill me and got 3k kills in total in that round. I had 5k+ kills in total in the stats page, i think i'll try it again until i reach a certain level, like say 100 or 150. What a pain...

What level did you choose to start and end? I gave this "one sitting" idea a go but got tired halfway in, i decided to let the enemies kill me and got 3k kills in total in that round. I had 5k+ kills in total in the stats page, i think i'll try it again until i reach a certain level, like say 100 or 150. What a pain...

Not sure, around LEVEL 5-8 before i get killed. Then i play lvl 1, die repeat.

Edited by rpg49ers

Finally got it last night.

I started from level 5 and after reading the post from FirexDark that got it after 130 levels I decided to give it a go. I was playing with breaks all day long. Managed to get it at level 168. here is a screenshot as well

I started with 7401 kills

When the trophy popped and exited the game I had 13607 as you will see i the pic. Popped after killing an armored grunt.

I also used one last stand mid way.

I used only the ray gun and for 5-6 armored dodgers used the gunshot. Lots of soundwaves and some infuriates and the end.

http://s14.postimg.org/6vbksrv29/2014_12_01_025136.jpg' alt='2014_12_01_025136.jpg'> [/url][/img]

%5Burl=http%3A//postimage.org/%5D%5Bimg%5Dhttp://s14.postimg.org/4s15l3v9d/2014_12_01_025338.jpg [/img]

Edited by Gokussjin

Finally got it last night.

I started from level 5 and after reading the post from FirexDark that got it after 130 levels I decided to give it a go. I was playing with breaks all day long. Managed to get it at level 168. here is a screenshot as well

I started with 7401 kills

When the trophy popped and exited the game I had 13607 as you will see i the pic. Popped after killing an armored grunt.

I also used one last stand mid way.

I used only the ray gun and for 5-6 armored dodgers used the gunshot. Lots of soundwaves and some infuriates and the end.

Okay, i'm gonna give this method a try, but i have two questions:

1. When you say you took breaks, does that mean the PS Vita went to Sleep Mode?

2. Were you connected to the internet at all times?