Lego Batman 3: Beyond Gotham - All Story/Free Play Collectibles

Thanks for the answer. But nope. As you can see i'm standing on the switch, but nothing happens. It looks like it's broken or something...

http://i62.tinypic.com/34q1fro.jpg

Edit: I just found out. You NEED to stand on the platforms as a big fig. Maby edit your post and be more specific. Thanks anyways.

Ah okay I will change that to say stand on as a Big Fig, I did it with Grundy but it never crossed my mind as to why it worked with him lol. Anyway thanks for the info. :)

Now on 94.8%. Man some of those green loontern quest to find stuff for him are a pain in the ass. I'm looking like 15 minutes all over the planet and i still can't find the detective kinda vision for batman. This happens for me on multiple planets...

Yea i had trouble with the one on Qward? Sinestro's planet as its literally just a spot on the ground. Its almost impossible for me to write text guides for them though since the planet is a circle lol. I found it better to walk around the planet then to fly though if that helps.

Map said I've collected everything and I have 100% flashing on the pause screen. Even appears that I have collected all character/vehicle tokens (nothing locked or left to buy).

But it says I only have 145/147 tokens. Not sure what they would be. :confused:

Level 9: The Power of Love

6) Minikit #3: Right above the gate that blocks off the area to the right is a glass rock with a minikit inside of it, you will have to open the door first. *Only Available in Free Play*

Just to let you know that you can obtain this in Story Mode. I just did it with Cyborg since he can fly and has a the sonar gun to shatter glass.

Map said I've collected everything and I have 100% flashing on the pause screen. Even appears that I have collected all character/vehicle tokens (nothing locked or left to buy).

But it says I only have 145/147 tokens. Not sure what they would be. :confused:

Thankfully I still managed to get the platinum trophy!

Didn't realise I was missing the 100% fountain one. Still says I'm missing 2 tokens, but I can deal with that! :dance:

Level 3: Space Suits You, Sir!

10) Adam West In Peril: On the rotating platform you will see a gold satellite rotating around the tower, shoot it down to save Adam West. *Only Available in Free Play*

Another one you can get in story mode thanks to Cyborg.

Great guide - it's making my Free Play runs very efficient.

Batmaster if its the one im thinking it is the switch is to the right on the far side of a road or column can't remember. Look for the yellow piping.

My question I am at 98.7% I have found all the collectibles. The only thing I can't find is where the gold bricks a kept so I can build them up. I am really hoping I'm not bugged

Batmaster if its the one im thinking it is the switch is to the right on the far side of a road or column can't remember. Look for the yellow piping.

My question I am at 98.7% I have found all the collectibles. The only thing I can't find is where the gold bricks a kept so I can build them up. I am really hoping I'm not bugged

Thanks! I got 100% now :)

• 2 weeks later...
hello guys,

I need help...

My game is already 100,0% (game + trophies)

but I didn't found every char around the game

It's missing 6 chars (141 of 147)

They are from the DLC?

I'm not sure what they are, the DLC has 5 characters each I believe, could be the 6 custom character spots.

I'm not sure what they are, the DLC has 5 characters each I believe, could be the 6 custom character spots.

thankz Dougiefresh613... :applause:

despite my list of trophies to be 87%, as appears the platinum trophy... :applause::dance:

the remaining 13% are exactly the DLC Man of Steel.

I'll "leave this way" ... :whistle::think:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Just wanted to point out a small mistake. In the third level for Character Token 3 and Minikit 9, you mention are only obtainable in Free Play. I got both in Story Mode. Batman and Cyborg both can fly and have lasers, so getting those is no issue.

Level 6 - Minikit 6 is available in Story Mode.

Edited by TheViper4Life

• 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...