Free Game with Microtransactions

djhmetfan2

I ended up purchasing the orb multiplier (highly recommended); however, it didn't "kick in" until I restarted my Vita -- mind you I bought it through the Sony store website...

On a similar note, the free (one-time use) 500 orbs didn't stay in my stack after I clicked it.

I might get the orb pack for $5. It comes with 150,000 orbs. The third ray gun upgrade costs 35,000 alone and I am not sure how many upgrade levels there are for the weapons and defenses so it may be worth it.

I might get the orb pack for $5. It comes with 150,000 orbs. The third ray gun upgrade costs 35,000 alone and I am not sure how many upgrade levels there are for the weapons and defenses so it may be worth it.

I just maxed out the musket & the last level is 10 so i am assuming it's the same for the other 2 & all i need now are the kill related trophies:)

I just maxed out the musket & the last level is 10 so i am assuming it's the same for the other 2 & all i need now are the kill related trophies:)

Whoa did not expect them to have 10 levels. Do you remember how much the last level for the musket cost (just want to get an idea of how many orbs I'll need)?

Also did you buy any of the packs on the PSN store?

Whoa did not expect them to have 10 levels. Do you remember how much the last level for the musket cost (just want to get an idea of how many orbs I'll need)?

Also did you buy any of the packs on the PSN store?

Like 95,000 for the last level of musket & ray gun i believe maxes out at level 6 & yes i hate to admit it but i spent $20.00 on this darn game lol.First time i ever spent money on a free game.trying to get 100% ASAP

Edited by iamdemon7