Rate the Trophy Difficulty  

169 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the Trophy Difficulty

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_rating_na.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 0.00

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
  5. Vote with honesty and integrity.

I went for 2, if you're used to the COD formula you will breeze through this platinum. To those unfamiliar it could be a 3.

There are no difficult challenges, I originally thought that 'Flip-Flop' would be difficult and that 'Wheelman' would be annoying, similar to 'They Look Like Ants' was in COD Ghosts. They were pretty simple and if you have a good team mate to help you with the Exo Survival stuff you will sail through the game.

Voted 3/10. Veteran is the easiest veteran campain I've played, and stupidly easy if you set yourself to get lots of upgrades early. There's only one mildly annoying chapter specific trophy just because it's finicky and can easily be screwed up, but the rest are easy even on Veteran. Hardest part of the platinum is reaching round 50 in Exo Survival, but can easily be lamed out if necessary, and is easy with 2 people if you both know what you should be doing.

2/10 for me, extremely easy Plat (made even easier by not having to grind to unlock the Riot Exo-Survival map thanks to ThomasRalph12) only trophy that gave me slight issues was the Wheelman one, but I did that on my 3rd attempt so no big deal.

The Veteran campaign was an absolute joke as well, didn't think it was possible, it but it was easier than Ghosts in my opinion.

Edited by Blakey