Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare ~ Trophy Guide & Roadmap

The only things I can think of which may prevent the trophies from unlocking are

A) Poor accuracy.

B) Hitting blue targets.

C) running out of grenades.

I do believe that it's not just the score that contributes to this trophy. I'll attempt them without hitting & blue target & let you know what happens.

Anyone else experienced this?

Running out of grenades shouldn't matter, because you get an infinite amount during the grenade training. Hitting the blue targets in the shooting gallery should be avoided anyway, since that subtracts a fair amount of your score.

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Running out of grenades shouldn't matter, because you get an infinite amount during the grenade training. Hitting the blue targets in the shooting gallery should be avoided anyway, since that subtracts a fair amount of your score.

Yeah the grenade one wasn't a problem in the end but the shooting one I had to score above 2000 for the trophy to pop, I lost 75 points for hitting a blue in the torso, other than that my accuracy was perfect so I think maybe accuracy effected it for me more than anything

Thanks.

Every trophy can be earned offline except for the Class Warfare trophy. The description says "Play 30 minutes with each class online in Exo Survival.. ;)

And for the Flip Flo trophy, it should take no less than 2 hours to reach wave 50. About an hour and 30 minutes at the most. It'll take an extra hour to solo.

The online bit is confusing as the trophy description specifically says to play 30 minutes with each Exo class online, though people have been unlocking the trophy through local play (myself included).

For getting to wave 50, it will take you roughly 1.5 hours, less if you and your partner are quite good and are very familiar with the map.

Thank you both. I may pick this up. I just hope there won't be a ton of competitive MP DLC trophies down the road :rolleyes:

We have added an Intel guide to the second page of this guide (assuming you have 10 PPP). We however, thought it was best to the viewers who only use guides via Google, and we also thought it would be best as there are a millions Intel guides in this forum. :p

Refer to the video below for a complete visual walkthrough of all Intel locations in the game. Alternatively, we have made a text guide which can be found in the second page of this guide. It can also be found using the links below:

Intel guide: Missions 1-8 (Intels 1-24)

Intel guide: Missions 9-15 (Intels 25-45)

Enjoy!

Thank you both. I may pick this up. I just hope there won't be a ton of competitive MP DLC trophies down the road :rolleyes:

Doubtful. They're pushing the zombie mode and what they're apparently doing with it, so I'm assuming it will be all that, same as every previous CoD. :p

Yeah... for real. Every freaking year they add like 40 extra DLC trophies that are a pain in the butt to earn. Not to mention, expensive... :(

Edited by Warbear

Hi, great guide, helping me out with the Intel locations & tips on level specific trophies.

I think that both the 'Deadeye' & 'Grenadier' trophies are glitched or have more requirements than just the score, first try on the shooting range I scored 1975, however I did not get the trophy & the announcer says my score was 'good'

My first try on the grenade area I scored 1750 & again, no trophy, announcer saying my score was 'good'

The only things I can think of which may prevent the trophies from unlocking are

A) Poor accuracy.

B) Hitting blue targets.

C) running out of grenades.

I do believe that it's not just the score that contributes to this trophy. I'll attempt them without hitting & blue target & let you know what happens.

Anyone else experienced this?

'EDIT' - Just got Deadeye by scoring 2125 points, I hit 1 blue target losing 75 points, however this time, not a single bullet missed a target.

I ran into the same issue. I was on regular difficulty (think that's what it's called) and hit 1700 and 1875 but no trophy, hit 2175 and it popped after.

I ran into the same issue. I was on regular difficulty (think that's what it's called) and hit 1700 and 1875 but no trophy, hit 2175 and it popped after.

Yeah, that's odd. I got it when I hit 1700 my first time I believe. It was on Veteran difficulty. I'm going to hop on my alternative account and see if it unlocks again. If it doesn't, I'll make changes to the requirement.

My last chapter keeps showing i finished it in regular mode. I've finished it on vet like 3 times.. for some god dam reason it won't unlock vet. Fkn glitched up crap piece of shit:mad: Any1 know any work around this dam glitch.??

Edit: Figured it out. Just re did chap. 14 on vet it popped. Weird glitch.

Edited by Ashwin10

Yeah, that's odd. I got it when I hit 1700 my first time I believe. It was on Veteran difficulty. I'm going to hop on my alternative account and see if it unlocks again. If it doesn't, I'll make changes to the requirement.

I didn't get excellent when I hit 1700 for the gun range, I only got good, I had to hit over 2000+ for excellent. It's probably worth mentioning.

Edited by Combatting

Well you seem pretty sure and I am very tired at the moment soooooo I am gonna just say that you are pretty darn convincing and Maybe it clocked at 2000.

Mine didn't pop until I hit over 2k points either. I first hit 1.7k, then hit 1.9k and neither popped the trophy. I hit 2.1k and the trophy popped right away.

What difficulty did you do it on? I was on Regular, so maybe difficulty makes a difference? The Grenade one was 1.6k for me though, like the guides say.

My Deadeye trophy didn't unlock either last night, despite the fact I had 1725 points on Veteran difficulty in the PS4 version. I'm now continuing campaign and will go back to clean up those trophies later on via mission select.

Yeah, I'm definitely changing the requirements now. I just wish that we knew what causes you to earn an excellent on various scores.

Mine didn't pop until I hit over 2k points either. I first hit 1.7k, then hit 1.9k and neither popped the trophy. I hit 2.1k and the trophy popped right away.

What difficulty did you do it on? I was on Regular, so maybe difficulty makes a difference? The Grenade one was 1.6k for me though, like the guides say.

I was playing on Recruit :whistle:

Thanks for the specific points to get some of those misc trophies guys. Really helped me to not have to worry about them. :)

Something you guys could add in as a recommendation, would be with the grenade training trophy or somewhere else that you should grind out all the grenade kills right then, instead of waiting until after. Takes maybe 20 minutes to do restarting grenade training over and over and you end that mission with around 10 upgrade points, which means you can start off overpowered and makes Veteran really easy.

Edited by Gage