Legend Trophy Help!!!

xXijjiXx

Hey everyone I don't know if theres a post of this but if anyone can help explain to me why I can't get a single Bronze medal in Online Ranked my friend and I played Online Ranked for a while now and still haven't even gotten a single medal? I personally think it's because of EA servers but thats my assumptions for everyone of their games. Anyways hope to hear from y'all soon.

looked into this...

whenever i go to play a ranked game (and choose my gamemode) it says 'cannot load skate.ea profile' even though when I go to the leaderboard it displays your total XP.

Freeskate activities seem to still be intact.

Have a bad feeling they may stop supporting this game soon... I hope not. I've gotten about 2600XP without boosting and the game is fairly active.

I'll try deleting my game data tomorrow and seeing if it'll fix anything.

• 2 years later...
Hey everyone I don't know if theres a post of this but if anyone can help explain to me why I can't get a single Bronze medal in Online Ranked my friend and I played Online Ranked for a while now and still haven't even gotten a single medal? I personally think it's because of EA servers but thats my assumptions for everyone of their games. Anyways hope to hear from y'all soon.

Same problem here.

Does anyone know how to fix this? How did you fix it?

It's been over 2 years since this was posted...

All the forums say the online ranked trophies are still doable ! Right?