NA (US/CANADA) version's servers back online!

TsubakiCalamity

Today, I happened to randomly play online mode by myself on the PS3, and I soon found out that the servers is now working. I now have 100% on the Vita version, but I'm still looking for someone who can help me with the PS3 version as it is impossible to boost yourself unless you have a dummy account log-in on PS4. Sadly, I don't have a PS4 but still I'm happy that you can now 100% the game.

Only reason why I put up this thread was because anyone out here likes to play and earn trophies can now enjoy both offline and online modes.

Well if it helps you can actually self-boost this with a single PS3. Create a dummy account log in and out back and forth playing each other as the online game can actually be played via turn based! if the paying partner is not online.

Anyway if it's too much of a trouble do feel free to msg me and i will gladly help u out.

Edited by manowar

• 8 months later...
Well if it helps you can actually self-boost this with a single PS3. Create a dummy account log in and out back and forth playing each other as the online game can actually be played via turn based! if the paying partner is not online.

Anyway if it's too much of a trouble do feel free to msg me and i will gladly help u out.

And how exactly do you go about doing this? I can't get either player to actually get a match started, I start one and go to the other account and there is nothing.