Ar Nosurge: Ode to an Unborn Star

thinking of picking this up

The previous I can't remember the name of is on the Vita, there are 3 Ar Tolenico games on PS3 and another one (Qoga of Ar Kniel or something like that) on PS4. I don't think there is another one.

I actualy really this one more than the others because of the combat system being waves and such. I might actualy be able to finish this one xD (and maybe (P) it since it doesn't seem extremely hard to do.)

... there are 3 Ar Tolenico games on PS3 and another one (Qoga of Ar Kniel or something like that) on PS4....

you mean:

Ar tonelico: Melody of Elemia

Ar tonelico II: Melody of Metafalica

Ar tonelico Qoga: Knell of Ar Ciel?

Ar tonelico: Melody of Elemia and Ar tonelico II: Melody of Metafalica are PS2 games; Ar tonelico Qoga: Knell of Ar Ciel is a PS3 game ...

i quite miss the strip-while-fighting/singing part a bit of the older games in this one.

you mean:

Ar tonelico: Melody of Elemia

Ar tonelico II: Melody of Metafalica

Ar tonelico Qoga: Knell of Ar Ciel?

Ar tonelico: Melody of Elemia and Ar tonelico II: Melody of Metafalica are PS2 games; Ar tonelico Qoga: Knell of Ar Ciel is a PS3 game ...

i quite miss the strip-while-fighting/singing part a bit of the older games in this one.

Oh yeah, you're right, I think I confused them with Atelier Iris. I was sure Qoga was the 4th one. Thanks for clearing that up.

I know this may sound strange coming from someone who adores all 3 Ar tonelico games, but there is no need to play them before Ar no Surge. Ar no Surge is actually a prequel game to Ar tonelico. But if you had played Ar tonelico, you will get a little fanservice in Ar no Surge with a couple of familiar faces. Ciel no Surge though would have been great to have before Ar no Surge was localized. But the recent Offline version of Ciel no Surge does keep my hopes up of it still having a chance of being localized even if it will just be mostly sold as an Ion fan-game. Oh well I am an Ion fan anyways even before Ar no Surge was localized.

Edited by Shuffle

• 1 month later...