Moohlah at Looten Duke stage

psyburn74

Hello Group, have a question I just captured Looten Duke after a damo hard fight and fustration but when I went to see about getting the Moohlah chests as per the walkthough

Moolah Chest #1 After you have defeated Looten Duke, head to the building where he came from. Inside will be a rope leading to the roof. From there you can climb another rope and then walk along a walkway towards the water tower. Climb the first rope inside the tower and walk to the left. Look out onto the large pipe below and you will see the chest.

The building was closed and I cannot get to this rope there talking about, is this a problem or will the building open up later? thanks..

The building was closed and I cannot get to this rope there talking about, is this a problem or will the building open up later? thanks..

:think: I can't remember the specifics, but are there wooden panels maybe blocking the door? If so you can use charged Zappflies to destroy them.

• 2 weeks later...

Heya group, well just finished the game on hard and it was a good challenge expecially getting all the Baddies alive bounty. Anyhow I had to restart the level again and go directly to the open door, then beat Looten Duke which kept the doors open so that was the issue I guess. I just had to replay the level which I thought was tough but was I wrong until I got to the later bosses and having to capture alive. errggh well good luck people who try hard capture..