Velocity 2x ~ Trophy Guide & Roadmap

Warbear

Am I the only one who thinks that this game is much harder than Velocity Ultra? I platinumed Ultra after 4-5 days max of straight play. I am now stuck at level 30 Perfect, seems like most of the levels are tight on time :/
I platinumed Ultra in 2 days, 2X in 4 - but I wouldn't say that it's that much harder, it's just much more time consuming (thanks to easy instadeaths). In Ultra only last few levels were hard while in 2X way more levels are hard...

Also

I would strongly recommend not wasting your time on perfecting levels before getting the last upgrade (IIRC it is a stronger shot for 360 gun, around level 40).

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/trophies/2535/3d4.jpg Power Extreme (B)

Unlock all abilities

To meet the requirements for this trophy, you must unlock each ability that the game has to offer. This trophy cannot be missed if you play through every level and complete the game.

Unlockable abilities include:

• Quarp Jet
  • Pulse Cannon
  • Cybernetic Binding
  • Explosive Rekenium
  • Palm Cannon
  • Three Way Pulse Cannon (must be picked up manually)
  • Pulse Bombs
  • Rekenium Rifle
  • Quarp Shield
  • Quard Jet Telepod
  • Projectile Telepod
  • 3 Way Palm Cannon (must be picked up manually)
  • Ultra laser
  • Secondary Quarp Jet

This trophy will unlock as soon as you start the 48th level and earn the last ability, "2X".

This actually unlocks at the start of level 44. The second jet is not an ability :)

In many levels, I can't get perfect because I need 5 or 10 more points. But I don't think I forget anything... I kill all enemies, pick up everything that needs to be picked up, etc... I have no idea where those 5 or 10 points are. Any ideas?

Thanks

Yeah, I had that same issue as well. Make sure to always pick up those weapon upgrades that enemies drop sometimes, and to break every piece of glass. Just be cautious.

Yeah, I had that same issue as well. Make sure to always pick up those weapon upgrades that enemies drop sometimes, and to break every piece of glass. Just be cautious.

Thanks a lot :)

The glass was the problem. I had no idea you were supposed to break every little piece!

what i did was fully finish each level before goin on to the next... the only level that screwed me over was i think level 47 where u have to not only do a big flyin section but u have to do a platformin section too, it was easy enough but i kept gettin killed by the double vohkts on my runs lol...

as for the difficulty, i found them both similar... not too easy but not too tough although ultra gave me the most issues, it was a 2 day game that turned into months because it was so glitchy for me... i had to keep replayin every level over and over as they were changin from finished to not finished... plus i had to learn how to play minesweeper which took a few days itself lol

Tnx for great guide

Can i prefect each level before going for the next level ?

or i Have to finish the game once to get better equipments ?

Yeah, you can. there really isn't much of a difference when you get better shooting upgrades, to be honest. You can't really tell the difference.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Gage changed the title to Velocity 2x ~ Trophy Guide & Roadmap