Rate the Trophy Difficulty  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the Trophy Difficulty

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_rating_na.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 0.00

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
  5. Vote with honesty and integrity.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Waow, it seems no one played this game at all.

It really isn't very good. Not worth $6, it is a $0.99 smart phone app at best.

Pretty easy 100% though, and I went with 3/10

I did have to check a few of the later level solutions. Some are really quite unforgiving to get the precise angle and speed.

• 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Another 3. The 4th episode boss was the toughest thing in the game. I needed a video for one level that I had the solution for but couldn't quite execute it right. It was an early episode 4 level with two spinning cubes, pipes, and warp squares and apparently the order/route you pick subtly affects the timing of the rotating warps (which stop spinning when you're not on the central cube) so the rotating planet will push you into the wormhole.

Otherwise almost every level you'll know how to solve it but possibly spend time fidgeting with angle/speed to get it perfect. The puzzles are more fussy than puzzling. Reminds me of Create but not as bad. In that game you were never sure if your solution was bad or your execution of the solution was bad. Here most of the time the solution is obvious and it's definitely your execution. There was only a handful of levels that I had to change my approach.

Bought it for $0.6 and that feels about right.

• 3 months later...

>not worth 5$

true

I bought it for equivalent of a dollar and it's ok

The game gets boring very quick(I really don't know how people can play on smartphones for hours, 99% game apps is pure shit that get's boring after 15 minutes), it's still the same over and over, the bosses stages are the only interesting ones

Gave it 5/10 because of trophy to beat 4th boss with perfect stage, it will be tricky for some players

Eh, I think that 5 episode don't get boss, it does, and his a pain in the ass too, it's definitelly at least 5/10 due to the two last bosses, nothing that you can't beat if you a decent player and gave it a few tries, but annoying as hell

Gravity assholes

Edited by pootas1985

• 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...