Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late - Trophy Guide & Roadmap

For those who are struggling in getting both Akatsuki and Chaos' 5k challenge, here are some substitutes you can use.

Akatsuki

In the corner

Viel Off > 6C > C.C (Knee) > Jump Forward B > J2C > 2C > 236A > 236C > Chain Shift Cancel > Infinite Worth

Chaos

High Counter On/Midscreen

Viel Off > Dash C > Chain Shift Cancel > CCBB > Normal jump > JC > 2C > 236A > 236B > 236C (5 hits)> Dash > 2B/5B (near)> 41236D

Both these combos were found on YouTube, credits to the uploaders.

I should note for some reason the listed combo in the guide doesn't seem to pull off well. Not sure if the patch change anything or the timing is very strict.

Yeah I found several that didn't work in the guide and I am on patch 1.01

I was able to figure out everything except the last character of course. As soon as I checked here I did your combo in 3 minutes and got the trophy so I would advise anyone having problems with Akatsuki use what Sol. posted.

The 214C > ABCD combo will only give you 4881 damage.

Edited by QuantumMercury

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I seem to have problems with the infinite worth EXS festival of night trophy. I have the game on "fastest"settings, yet I can't seem to have the opponent attacking me at all lol. Feels like a training dummy. The big problem is that I can't get below 30% hp before time out nor do I have a turbo controller. Any ideas on this trophy?

• 1 month later...

Note: Seems the US/EU release is based on the JP updated version and some things may or may not have been changed, more than likely, some of the combo/damage challenges may have been changed, specially Merkava and Vatista. All others are the same as it should however.

For Merkava, his combo damage ends in 4500, to get it to 5000, at the start, add :up: :circle:, standing :circle:, :square: 3x, then the rest of the combo from the trophy guide.

For Vatista, add a :square: at the start of the combo, then the rest of it from the trophy guide for 70, for some reason, it ends at 69 though.

And for fun, here's an alternative for Yuzuriha, since I already have trouble doing the one from the guide.

:up: :circle:, standing :circle:, then :square: x4, :right: :circle:, :down: :left: :square: -> standing :square: (x2), :down: :left: :square:, then :down: :left: :circle:.

May correct these later if necessary. Inputs may be strict to pull off.

Edited by The Stray

I have a question, I bought and enjoyed the JP version long time ago, then if I buy the NA version, a new trophy list will be displayed? Or its the same list in the JP ver.? And the only change i can enjoy its the text are in English now? Greetings!

Yeah, sorry to disappoint, its the same trophy list (not stacked), seems like you already got the (P) on this already. But yeah, if you're looking just to get it in English texts and stuff, that's it, lol.

Same here, but I just wonder what's up with "Setsuna" these days. (Nor there's no way to contact him now, just to ask to edit the guide to the now English translated trophy list with pun-worthy titles and descriptions.)>_>

Well, we either need to contact him about it or get the GT to add a note in about the game being changed with the Japanese update/English release, because I've been struggling hard with the combos Setsuna currently has for the trophies. I'm playing the Japanese version so I'm just going to play it unpatched now to alleviate my stress and not have to deal with the changes, but at the minimum a note should be added so that there aren't more people raging at the combos for hours like I have been because they don't work the same anymore.

• 3 weeks later...

Has someone recently completed Byakuya's combo challenge? It's the last one for me, but I can't quite figure out how to chain his juggles as it suggested here. Most of the time my combo fails right after the 3rd iteration and it looks like I can't do anything with that, probably juggles were fixed.

j.(B-2C-C)-(2A)x3-Ax5-236C-Chain Shift-(236B)x3-236C should work, but I fail at the last part all the time for no obvious reason. It's extremely rare when I'm able to execute the third 236B and not a single time I performed 236C at the end, though that (236B)x3-236C part is pretty much doable outside of the whole combo. I may be wrong but it looks like the longer combo goes the lesser stun it gets, is there any shorter way?

Edited by new player

Has someone recently completed Byakuya's combo challenge? It's the last one for me, but I can't quite figure out how to chain his juggles as it suggested here. Most of the time my combo fails right after the 3rd iteration and it looks like I can't do anything with that, probably juggles were fixed.

j.(B-2C-C)-(2A)x3-Ax5-236C-Chain Shift-(236B)x3-236C should work, but I fail at the last part all the time for no obvious reason. It's extremely rare when I'm able to execute the third 236B and not a single time I performed 236C at the end, though that (236B)x3-236C part is pretty much doable outside of the whole combo. I may be wrong but it looks like the longer combo goes the lesser stun it gets, is there any shorter way?

I know it's annoying AF!!

So you managed to get chaos' 5 k combo? what method did u used?

Thanks to everyone who has added their combo paths to clear the trials, here are the ones I came up with (because I was having trouble):

Byakuya:

2A x4 > Ax5 > 236C > Chain Shift > 236A x3 > 236C

Merkava:

22D > 236D (at the exact moment the first snake hits) > ABCD (IW)

Hilda:

214C > 22B (before 214C starts, you should have around 20 hits by its end) > 41236C > 41236D

Yuzuriha:

5A x4 > 6D > 214A > {5A x2 > 214A} > 214D > Chain Shift > 236D

For Yuzu, the stuff I put in {} might have been 6D > 214A instead.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Some combo challenge tips:

Chaos's Combo Challenge:

volpal+veill off "Max HP 10%"

6236C-IW EXS

Yuzuriha's Combo Challenge:

2C > 4C > 214A > 5A > 214A > 2A > 214A > 5A > 214A > 2A > 214A

Hilda's Combo Challenge:

(opponent jump corner)

214C (25 hits) > 623C (Hilda near as full screen) > 41236C (6 hits) > 41236D

Akatsuki's Combo Challenge:

volpal+veill off "Max HP 10%"

214C > IW EXS

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

I was struggling with a lot of the combos that were listed in the guide, so I looked around and found this playlist:

Many of these combos helped a lot, especially given you can see what's supposed to happen. The videos for Byakuya and Yuzuriha are very good, using those combos it didn't take long to do the two worst characters (based on what everyone in the guide has been saying).

And for Hilda, I had to change mix up one of the combos listed here and the one in the video:

(In Corner) Veil Off > 214C > 22B (push dummy into 214C, should get 20+ hits), [5C] (hold C, this should be happening at the same time as 214C hits), 66C, 41236D

For Vatista, I found it very hard to do the [6]4C back to back, So what I found easier was doing [6]C4C, with the first C being done just as I'm about to flick over to the 4C, so the Cs are pressed rapidly. This added an extra hit at the very start required to get it to 70, and the special worked every time doing this, rather than needing good timing.

Edited by Dark_Raven666